A-WAX vs SMIGG DIRTEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2003
"someone posted partial bay rider the gang album"

I thought that song was on the Woodie and A Wax 2 Sides of the Game because of the photo on Youtube.

Its on an album just called "Bay Rider The Gang"?

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
"someone posted partial bay rider the gang album"

I thought that song was on the Woodie and A Wax 2 Sides of the Game because of the photo on Youtube.

Its on an album just called "Bay Rider The Gang"?
you know what you're right, it is on 2 sides of the game.

but yeah they was gonna make the whole album. bay rider the gang album and there's a handful of tracks from it floating around.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Well since I don't know them cats personally I won't get into the beef. But musically. Wax shits on smigg all day everyday even holidays. . .
I have to disagree I think both rappers are on the same level they both made great music and no one is better than the other and when they collab the music is just better I've been a fan of A-wax for a long time since i first heard him on Woodie's Northern Expozure 4 & been a fan a smigg for a long time too since I first heard him on the Woodie & A-Wax collab album "2 Sides Of The Game" but non theless I wish them both much success & it was an honor to do a song with Smigg Dirtee for my compilation "Grind To Shine" thats coming real soon he a solid dude and I hope to work with A-Wax someday

Jun 14, 2002
A-Wax is in his own lane.like dude said above me.if A-Wax made a 100% solo with they way he spittin these days it would be his best album.
I SAID THE SAME THING IN ANOTHER THREAD..I WANT AN A-WAX 100% SOLO WIT NONSTOP,VINCE V.,SEA NOTES AND A FEW OTHERS THAT PRODUCED ON "RECESSION PROOF" ON THE BEATS...THAT SHIT WOULD BE EPIC!!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E are there any songs available from Bay Raider Gang?
Yeah I have to find them. I think we did like 15 songs me smigg and wax. A couple of them are on my "Dutch - The Big Show" mixtape I put out. 1-2 are on the A Wax and Woodie album. But I think we have a few unreleased. Ill see If I can find them or see if wax has them on his work computer.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Yeah I have to find them. I think we did like 15 songs me smigg and wax. A couple of them are on my "Dutch - The Big Show" mixtape I put out. 1-2 are on the A Wax and Woodie album. But I think we have a few unreleased. Ill see If I can find them or see if wax has them on his work computer.
shit I enjoyed all those tracks and I’ll still bump em. I’m looking to the unreleased tracks if you got em