A-Wax talks Beyonce, Lil Wayne, & Bobby Brown with YAHOO MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Wax really need to do a radio cut. he needs to cash out on a producer and get brainy with the chorus. unless he wanna stay underground. more power to him if he does. but theres more money in the mainstream. Wax's rapper vocab isnt too snobby. cats that use too many $10 words and confusing ass patterns dont have a chance of making the mainstream money. but the way he uses words isnt boring. he obviously got a good team behind him. that'd be a waste not too take advantage of his flow and his situation as a rapper.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Wax really need to do a radio cut. he needs to cash out on a producer and get brainy with the chorus. unless he wanna stay underground. more power to him if he does. but theres more money in the mainstream. Wax's rapper vocab isnt too snobby. cats that use too many $10 words and confusing ass patterns dont have a chance of making the mainstream money. but the way he uses words isnt boring. he obviously got a good team behind him. that'd be a waste not too take advantage of his flow and his situation as a rapper.
I agree

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
I concur

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
wax tried the radio cut & has said several times he hates the song now

clicking up with BSM was his best move, they have a more popular "gangsta rap" niche & I think the songs with hootie have been cool, he can make that sound work for him

back on topic, why was he on this tho? lol

seems random

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Which includes his ear cuz thats what he felt he was doing and seems to be wary of taking his music in that direction in general.

Apr 25, 2002
hence this.

he needs to cash out on a producer and get brainy with the chorus.
one "radio" song he aint feelin aint reason to stop tryna make a radio hit. dudes clever as fuck with his rhymes. a hit song aint nothin but some musicians, producers, and writers being clever. and a little luck. most siccness fans wouldnt want dude to ever be bigger than what he damn near is. they aint got much faith in dude makin dope shit on the mainstream level.

Props: S.SAVAGE