A-Wax & Smigg Dirtee (Bad Newz) - "She Knows It" (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
I like the video it's a change of pace from the norm. There are different ways of presenting images and stories. Looks like not a whole lot of resources put into it just people rapping a t a wedding. Looks fun. What's wrong with that?

May 4, 2016
exposing isn't snitching. but false accusations of snitching is.
So can i expose to the police your the biggest drug lord in the bay and it won't be snitching WTF?
Exposing telling dectective work it's all a form of snitching,sad thing is half you fans here wish you was real gangsters,instead you resort to this rap forum acting like you know all the street codes,when you all couldn't even make it as gangsters,that's why your here and not in the streets?debating who knows more about this gangsta life when all you do is listen and wish you were your favorite gangsta rapper,you all are just some nerds learning from the music you hear?that don't make u gangster.all the lyrics that taught you what you THINK you know?you sure didn't learn all that from the streets.

Nov 18, 2010
So can i expose to the police your the biggest drug lord in the bay and it won't be snitching WTF?
Exposing telling dectective work it's all a form of snitching,sad thing is half you fans here wish you was real gangsters,instead you resort to this rap forum acting like you know all the street codes,when you all couldn't even make it as gangsters,that's why your here and not in the streets?debating who knows more about this gangsta life when all you do is listen and wish you were your favorite gangsta rapper,you all are just some nerds learning from the music you hear?that don't make u gangster.all the lyrics that taught you what you THINK you know?you sure didn't learn all that from the streets.
Your nose is bigger than your brain