A Wax - Jetsons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
AWAX FANS LIKE YOUNG THUG SO WHAT'S NEXT RAPIN ABOUT WALK TO THE STORE IN IS PAJAMAS
What be the point of saying this? A wax fans can like what they want. There isnt a contract that says a wax fans have to like or dislike anything. Either like the music or dont. Either is fine. We dont care! Just trying to leave a mark on the industry. We came, released good music, made some money and had fun. All the other shit is not relevant at all.

Apr 14, 2006
You are the 1st person to say that and define a time frame that large.... I think about the quality and basic approach of Savage Times and listen to what he is putting out right now currently and see nothing but growth. Better production and WAY better lyrics.

Thanks for listening and hopefully Wax drops something to your liking soon enough.
I, personally, think his new music is much better than savage times. His production has gotten 10 times better....his production has been dope.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
What be the point of saying this?
thats because K @kinglouiepa would love to hold a man back from his shine, Louis loves to stop muhfuckers from getting money.

He is the text book definition of a hater.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
thats because K @kinglouiepa would love to hold a man back from his shine, Louis loves to stop muhfuckers from getting money.

He is the text book definition of a hater.
The world is too big for 1 person to think they could stop another person from reaching success. Only death stops anyone. So its not even worth hating on anyone.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
You are the 1st person to say that and define a time frame that large.... I think about the quality and basic approach of Savage Times and listen to what he is putting out right now currently and see nothing but growth. Better production and WAY better lyrics.

Thanks for listening and hopefully Wax drops something to your liking soon enough.
You are right. I do think he is growing but most of his songs are not going in to the direction that I like. Mostly because of the production. Just like Jetsons

3-5 years was a bit of exaggerated since this is the last song I liked.

May 6, 2013
U gamesA'sMostWanted; mad6194014 said:
Props to A-Wax.
What be the point of saying this? A wax fans can like what they want. There isnt a contract that says a wax fans have to like or dislike anything. Either like the music or dont. Either is fine. We dont care! Just trying to leave a mark on the industry. We came, released good music, made some money and had fun. All the other shit is not relevant at all.
I bet you wear a dress awax looking for a record deal so he can be apart of the boule aka fags like lil wanye Waka Flocka And the game don't get at me
What was the name of that video awax had his hair like a woman awax lil b and young thug need to do a album together