A-Wax & Gonzoe in LA this week...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Promoting the new album RECESSION PROOF, shooting some videos, doing some radio appearances and photo shoot with Ozone Magazine. If you out there, fuck wit us or come to our peoples Canibus Club....and smoke one or three! (only if u got a doctor note tho haha)

if you aint up on A-Wax & Gonzoes new collab album go download the free sampler at illburn.bandcamp.com

-tank

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ is there any way i can get a promo pack for my show? dunno if u can make that happen but let me know. should i just holla at wax or gonzoe on twitter? i be hollerin at em a lil bit back and forth.

what day? im in dago but if yall got anything physical you wanna give away on the radio show or some shit, like a giveaway so we can plug yall album hard, let me know..ill drive up to sd

wax and gonzoe both get spins on the show often..

edit: no card but ill meet you in the parking lot with my own kush and my own hash and my own weed brownies lmao

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Gas One, I'm handling all the street marketing for this record and will be hitting Los Angeles to pick up promo from the guys as well as working on the video with them. Pm me you number and soon as I get back we can set up a meeting and I will shoot you promo materials and exclusives