A-Wax - Everybody Loves Me ARTWORK + RELEASE DATE INSIDE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Im always out in the record stores & less & less ppl are buyin cds but 99% of em bein my age & older still buy em cuz theyre collectors like me... The youngsters are the ones downloading & dont give a shit about collecting... Yes hardcopies are phasing out fast now cuz most of the time when Im at the local record stores Im usually the only one there actually browsin & buyin... Its way too reel guys!! Hardly anyone buy cds anymore & eventually, dvds & then books will be next to phase out to completely digital; just give it 10 more years..........

Feb 8, 2006
I buy CDs at least twice a week.I don't know how to buydownloadable music or ifican download it on my iPad.I don't have a home computer.

Feb 8, 2003
Not really unless it's m4a lossless or flac it ain't the same as cd quality
I never had that problem thats why you shouldnt download your shit from some jankie ass site or file sharing sites. if i download my shit then its from a blog or forum thats the actual cd rips or m4a & get mixtapes from dat piff or live mixtapes. i only buy my shit from i tunes. honestly i made the transition to digital bc its lame as hell now to travel with books of compact discs when you can have 1000s of albums on a device. i dont even go to the record store now bc they rarely exist now anyways, my partners family used to own a couple records stores but they closed them bitches down bc not no real money in them no more. times changed 90% of the world went digital

Nov 20, 2007
WILL CONTINUE TO BUY HARD COPIES AS LONG AS IT IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE
Agreed. I rather have something to look at while I'm bumpin some shit and something to collect. Having a folder of songs with pics on my cpu just ain't the same. But I think it's beyond 90s babies downloading shit, most of them don't give a fuck about anything smh.

Feb 13, 2004
Agreed. I rather have something to look at while I'm bumpin some shit and something to collect. Having a folder of songs with pics on my cpu just ain't the same. But I think it's beyond 90s babies downloading shit, most of them don't give a fuck about anything smh.
Things change. I held onto my vinyl and cassette tapes for the longest time Then I finally made the switch to cd. I just started doing the digital downloads.

Oct 10, 2005
I never had that problem thats why you shouldnt download your shit from some jankie ass site or file sharing sites. if i download my shit then its from a blog or forum thats the actual cd rips or m4a & get mixtapes from dat piff or live mixtapes. i only buy my shit from i tunes. honestly i made the transition to digital bc its lame as hell now to travel with books of compact discs when you can have 1000s of albums on a device. i dont even go to the record store now bc they rarely exist now anyways, my partners family used to own a couple records stores but they closed them bitches down bc not no real money in them no more. times changed 90% of the world went digital
i still buy records but do download here and there too, a lot of mp3 even if legit be sounding like shit but it is what is like you said mostly all digital nowadays if anythg you might not be able to tell on some janky ass speakers