A-Wax-Elm 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
It was meant to be just that. Slow beats where I can put more words and say more with my bars. I didn't want another sad depressed album I wanted an aggressive feel to it with majority having slow beats. I did pullin strings with Bart opinions in mind I did elm2 with the south /east coast/Atlanta in mind. I'm trying to make music for everywhere I be so I have something to push when I be there
I hear that hope to hear you over some all around slow shit like this again sometime though even on some mixtape shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWhcZ7BOg6M

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2009
It's a dope project. Over qualified and crocodile Dundee are top two for me, but I think there's only two tracks that aren't my cup of tea. I love the clever shit though buffalo bill and crocodile Dundee for example. I just gave wax a chance when I bought pullin strings a few months ago and he's my favorite artist at the moment. I've got four of his projects now.I'll be waiting for the next release

May 22, 2006
I hear that hope to hear you over some all around slow shit like this again sometime though even on some mixtape shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWhcZ7BOg6M
Fuck I forgot about this song. Dope.

@waxfase is there any way I/we can buy some of ur old mix tapes that ain't on iTunes?
The Jr high to the pen mix tape is dope n I left it in some dykes CD player like 5 years ago.

Apr 14, 2006
Lemme just state that I'm a huge fan of You & Smigg as Bad Newz but I couldn't fuck with that "If I Wanna" beat at all.

"Can't Be Worse" is dope as fuck though, so I'm not mad about it one bit. I just delete the 1 on ELM 2 & replace it with "Can't Be Worse" in the playlist.
Can't be worse is dope as fuck! I agree with you as I like it way more than If I wanna too.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Fuck I forgot about this song. Dope.

@waxfase is there any way I/we can buy some of ur old mix tapes that ain't on iTunes?
The Jr high to the pen mix tape is dope n I left it in some dykes CD player like 5 years ago.
both JHTTP mixtapes are on itunes. Just Search A Wax and Albums. Onlything not up really is Unconditional Thug amd thats coming soon as well.