A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2014
I got those too. Matter of fact myself, dre and akons brother are working out a deal to get a-wax his own line of beats headphones. They will be released with a rainbow on the headphones instead of the traditional "b". They're called the 2016 gay-wax edition beats

LMAO I'm good off anything rainbow Im sure the rainbow comunity will love A-wax for it

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr , hey I know you're hella busy since you went hollywood and everything, but can you bless the sicc with a michael mixerr review of a-wax and lamb getting punked?
I haven't went Hollywood yet. I'm still here. Good idea. The write-up will be short though.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
U sampled my beat, tho so you will be oweing me a small royalty.

I also will be charging a small finders fee...

But I will waive both fees for a shout out on the remixxer.
It's an uncleared sample in the first place fool ennio morricone and Clint Eastwood are about to collect on u fake gangster ass watch out, rip lee van cleef

Nov 11, 2006
You're trippin bro.... i know youre ridin with the anti wax faction, but me and a bunch of your homies and homettes had hella fun in that tinychat... we had had that shit crackin with dudes and chicks bro.
Yea I remember a-wax used to beg for fans on the sicc chat back in the day, thats when armen and everyone else started ridin so hard for him....

Now he cant even make a diss track without akons brothers approval, smh

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You're trippin bro.... i know youre ridin with the anti wax faction, but me and a bunch of your homies and homettes had hella fun in that tinychat... we had had that shit crackin with dudes and chicks bro.

No cesolito
Wasn't it yahoo chat? But regardless co-motherfucking-sign. I remember watching G @G-Dubb pound a half gallon of vodka, put on a sombrero and pass the fuck out. Plus emma @emma and @doom were always in the house.

Feb 11, 2006
Wasn't it yahoo chat? But regardless co-motherfucking-sign. I remember watching G @G-Dubb pound a half gallon of vodka, put on a sombrero and pass the fuck out. Plus emma @emma and @doom were always in the house.
the fish pic breh ahah