A-Wax and LAMB Getting Punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Cuzzbrothers 4 life troythemac @troythemac DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet R @REAL 1 Snakegang @Snakegang TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1

Mar 5, 2014
LMAO

That was without a doubt the friendliest diss track ever made.

but yo on some real shit what we have here is some type of weird Inception type Stan shit where the Try they hardest Killa Tay Stan Disses The awax stans who then call the killa tay stans ,"stans "who then diss the Awax stans for being stans of killa tay,killa tay stans get mad and then pays homage to they obssesion by callin awax stans ,"stans" who then call killa tay stans "stans" for makeing a diss track callin out awax stans at the same time somewhere in cali LAMBS mom is taking a shower soaping her tids whilst the stans call each other stans all while looking like huge faggot Stans.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Cuzzbrothers 4 life troythemac @troythemac DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet R @REAL 1 Snakegang @Snakegang TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1
I'm think Real1 might be Grimm

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
GOTTA GIVE IT UP, THAT FLOW IS IMPROVED OVER YOUR LAST SHIT..BUT U GOTA WORK ON THAT GAY KARDASHIAN GROWL AT THE END OF YOUR LINES, AND THE WEIRD AL DELIVERY AS WELL, I SEE POTENTIAL.

I ALSO WOULDNT HIT A KID, BUT U BASIN UR DISSES ON MISINFO. I DO LIVE IN LA (GOOGLE SFV), OWN MY OWN PROPERTY WIT THE HELP OF RAP MONEY (NOT GIVIN NOTHIN AWAY FOR FREE) AND SMOKE AT LEAST 3-4 BLUNTS OF THE FINEST OG PER DAY.....OTHER THAN THAT, KEEP DOIN U SPORT

Grim is a better rapper than you. 100 percent for real. You got out rapped by a 16 year old kid with less experience than you. He didn't have to use a bunch of gay effects on his voice neither.

Feb 19, 2015
no u caca covered cock sucker, u do not...

you live in the same county, but NOT in LA... you won't ever hear foos from Long Beach or Lancaster (who are also in the same county) say they live in LA, because they aren't delusional liars who commit incest with their homo little brother.
The San Fernando Valley (known locally and in surrounding areas as "The Valley"[1]) is an urbanized valley located in Los Angeles County, southern California, defined by the mountains of the Transverse Ranges circling it. Home to 1.8 million people, it lies north of the larger and more populous Los Angeles Basin.

Nearly two thirds of the Valley's land area is mostly part of the city of Los Angeles. The other incorporated cities in the Valley are Glendale, Burbank, San Fernando, Hidden Hills, and Calabasas.

go back to school fam

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The San Fernando Valley (known locally and in surrounding areas as "The Valley"[1]) is an urbanized valley located in Los Angeles County, southern California, defined by the mountains of the Transverse Ranges circling it. Home to 1.8 million people, it lies north of the larger and more populous Los Angeles Basin.

Nearly two thirds of the Valley's land area is mostly part of the city of Los Angeles. The other incorporated cities in the Valley are Glendale, Burbank, San Fernando, Hidden Hills, and Calabasas.

go back to school fam

You mad cuz grim out rapped you.

Feb 19, 2015
I'll PayPal you 500 dollars if you can post proof that you live off the money you get from your rap music.

Do it.
I never said I live off it, learn how to read.. Mainstream artists are barely able to live purely off rap money nowadays. And who u foolin actin like a bum of ur stature got 500 to throw away, the fuck outa here