A-Wax Ad.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2009
say that comment in the pie rx forum..im sure them bompton niggaz will get on yo line super fast gay ass nigga..
lmao @ this weirdo on some "i dare u to internet bang in tha pie rx forum" shit

r u serious bro? your gay as fuc...... lol @ your story of your half blac half mesican, half blood half norteno from stocton huh? tha fuc outta here, u's a 100% weenie bro, like your butt buddy deep-yeast

i could give a fuc about some internet piru niggaz thats co-signin that dude, bottom line is cuzz never gangbanged in compton (tha set he's claiming), i don't give a fuc if Tookie (RIP) came on here and vouched for him, facts is facts

now get tha fuc off my screen bitch boy :cool:

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
fuc homework, this ain't k-12

if u got somethin to correct me about then do it, otherwise save tha angry tantrum for yo boyfriend u ol' "been rappin for a decade and never got put on" ass wigga
im not gonna run down Wax's history... Just know that EVERY word you have typed thus far is 100% wrong.... However; I will say you are entitled to your opinion...

BUT... if you ever really feel in your heart like getting off the internet, I would be more than happy to let you see just how much of a "wigga" I am in person son.

Just take your act elsewhere... And do your best to not address me any further. I would appreciate it.

Mar 25, 2009
im not gonna run down Wax's history... Just know that EVERY word you have typed thus far is 100% wrong.... However; I will say you are entitled to your opinion...

BUT... if you ever really feel in your heart like getting off the internet, I would be more than happy to let you see just how much of a "wigga" I am in person son.

Just take your act elsewhere... And do your best to not address me any further. I would appreciate it.
save tha internet threats bro, ure better then that

anyway i don't care enough about tha next man to even discuss this any further, it is wut it is