A-WAX "65 GZ..." JULY 16TH 2002 THRU BAYSIDE DISTRIBUTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Wax, you still down to drop somethin on my comp??....peep tha lineup below

and let me know if you still need artwork done or if u fuckin wit Shemp fulltime now

hit me either on here or gimme a call (925) 783-8150

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yo Awax, I finnaly got my hands on "Savage Times" .......mayne that shit is knockin. I'm feelin tha subject matter on it fareal. My cuzzin slept on it but i played it for him today and he felt like a dumbass........GOOD SHIT. I will be lookin foward to tha sequel.......

Re: IS HE IN JAIL?

A-WAX said:
WHITE DUDE,MOMZ LIVE IN A BABY MANSION IN CONCORD I THINK,THATS DUDE?
Nah that aint dude... He a tall flashy black dude

Damn there's confusion with this I remember I posted this awhile back and you said he was a white cat but GAMEFASE, or TOI SHOP or MONTOYA who did Gorilla Pimpin and 2 of em on LIL RIC's shit sho aint white....

Apr 25, 2002
LUCK

THA GAMEFASE ME N LIL RIC GOT SOME BEATS FRUM IS A WHITE DUDE,IM THINKIN MONTOYA IS THIS ASAIN CAT I MET IN THA CONCORD MALL WHO DOES BEATS?THIS WHOLE SUBJECT IZ CONFUSIN,LOL,PROBLY BCUZ WE HAD THIS CONVERSATION ALREADY.

M

MrFreeze

Wax...

you did a track with messy for my partner decoys album and it was heated pimp. im gonna get at ya for a verse soon and good luck with the album playa im coppin that shit fo sho...1