A troop of Cali nigga's on there way to KC "R.i.P. Mac Dre"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
This shit gotta stop, to many folks are going to die over stupiddity, I just got back from the LIQ and niggaz are talking about the murder of Mac Dre and how niggaz are plotting to hit K.C., why? this shit is way wicked. T-Nutty got shoot at in K.C., C-Bo got shoot at in K.C. now Mac Dre is killed in K.C., this shit do not make since. It's going to turn into a biggie & Pac thing. Now Tech9ine won't be able to even get near Northern Cali without a young ass Mac Dre' fanadic trippin. It will be gun play, trust me and who ever the club owner is, he need to come forward and let niggaz from the Bay know what happened cuz these niggaz wanna know. We don't need anymore dead rap artist, especially Indi artist. Niggaz quit trippin and hatin. How many folks are going to die over thi now????? niggaz are going to come there and it's going to be a war, we already have a war going on in the middle east now in are on back yard with this rap shit, that's fucked up, this shit gotta stop

R.I.P. Mac Dre...

Aug 3, 2004
ninaonina said:
This shit gotta stop, to many folks are going to die over stupiddity, I just got back from the LIQ and niggaz are talking about the murder of Mac Dre and how niggaz are plotting to hit K.C., why? this shit is way wicked. T-Nutty got shoot at in K.C., C-Bo got shoot at in K.C. now Mac Dre is killed in K.C., this shit do not make since. It's going to turn into a biggie & Pac thing. Now Tech9ine won't be able to even get near Northern Cali without a young ass Mac Dre' fanadic trippin. It will be gun play, trust me and who ever the club owner is, he need to come forward and let niggaz from the Bay know what happened cuz these niggaz wanna know. We don't need anymore dead rap artist, especially Indi artist. Niggaz quit trippin and hatin. How many folks are going to die over thi now????? niggaz are going to come there and it's going to be a war, we already have a war going on in the middle east now in are on back yard with this rap shit, that's fucked up, this shit gotta stop

R.I.P. Mac Dre...
RIP to Mac Dre and condolences to the Hicks Family. But..! Dont think for a second that them Bay Area niggaz is gon come down here tryin to run somethin with that hoe shit, cuz will fuck around and be shipping them niggaz back in a box. Dont get it twisted, obviously Mac Dre was a KC hero too, but dont think niggaz is bout to roll into town on some get back shit cuz we've already proven that we aint playin. But it was some shady shit with the cat he was with from what i hear Mac Dre was not the intended target.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
damn i woke up too over 20 msgs on phone bout someone from cali getting shot at..but damn MAC DRE!!! didnt know it was mac dre that is fucked up man kc is haterville and i see why....RIP MAC DRE..
on a side note the news here is saying that the victims were expecting trouble maybe just because they had no front or back license plates but shit maybe they were just trying to stay lowkey...
they talk that shit over at www.kctv5.com but fuck what do they know.

Feb 8, 2003
ninaonina said:
this shit is way wicked. T-Nutty got shoot at in K.C., C-Bo got shoot at in K.C. now Mac Dre is killed in K.C., this shit do not make since.
R.I.P. Mac Dre...

No Disrespect but that means they should all keep they asses out of K.C. Right or Wrong. I don't see a troop of guys taking over the city of K.C. lets be serious.

Aug 3, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
No Disrespect but that means they should all keep they asses out of K.C. Right or Wrong. I don't see a troop of guys taking over the city of K.C. lets be serious.
Thank you, my sentiments exactly.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
there is no need to start a kc/bay beef.. bay cats gave kc the game at least as far as rapping goes..

i love my bay cats too much to see shit go down like this.. set something up g style and dont just come out blasting.. it wont solve anything.. it wont bring dre back.. dre was expecting trouble? i mean if his van is unmarked someone musta been taling em for a grip.. there was obvisouly something going down other than rapping and im thinking there is something foul going on under the surface in kc.. something doesnt sit right with me about this..

@dj loon.. i called you on saturday but your phone was static and shit and i was hella dronk and poppin pills.. we were going to the boss on 7th and central but we ended up in westport instead..

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
I feel what everyone is saying but if it was your potna, mom uncle, cuzzin etc... you would feel the same way, I don't want nobody to come down and do shit but you have to understand this nigga didn't have to die like that, and everyone know that these Bay niggaz is rydaz as well as K.C. niggaz, anybody can shoot a gun and proven that K.C. niggaz ain't playin, U.S. niggaz don't have shit on these foreign countries, you have 10yr old kids puttin in work, so don't get the game twisted anybody can blast ah nigga. I have family and homies in K.C. so I know West wit it but yet and still it's going to be blood shed and that's what so bad somebody is going to Die. Mac Dre' has to much affiliation with different organizations that's not to be fucked with. Also you have to understand, they're not targeting just anybody, they're targeting the niggaz who did it, so if the troops do come down, they're going straight to the source, and I know and everyone else know that niggaz snitch, so they're going to get there's, but I hope things can be in peace without Bloodshed but that's like saying bush is the best president we have ever had.

REST IN PEACE MAC THIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!

All My K.C. Rydaz, Keep The Peace!!!!!!!!!!!

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
This hatin ass nigga up there 11simp, Blood stop tryin to twist shit up internet thug! Niggas get touched REGARDLESS of what city we in. It all love in the K.C. on mine however the nigga that touch our niggas will get touched and thats on the MOB! Now if you aint involved just lock up and stop posting cuz you aint worth the 50,000 geez niggas is seeing for sending out head hunters the right way! But then again you might just be one of them hatin as niggas that just bump at the gums! Well thats all i heard from my homey so this is all heresay and i hope you don't take it to seriously!

Aug 3, 2004
bigantdna3 said:
This hatin ass nigga up there 11simp, Blood stop tryin to twist shit up internet thug! Niggas get touched REGARDLESS of what city we in. It all love in the K.C. on mine however the nigga that touch our niggas will get touched and thats on the MOB! Now if you aint involved just lock up and stop posting cuz you aint worth the 50,000 geez niggas is seeing for sending out head hunters the right way! But then again you might just be one of them hatin as niggas that just bump at the gums! Well thats all i heard from my homey so this is all heresay and i hope you don't take it to seriously!
I dont know if you was referring to me cuzz but aint no internet thuggin over here homie. Aint shit twisted up I'm real talk. I got love for the Bay and somewhat grew up on Mac Dre but at the same time I'm a KC nigga to the fullest first and foremost and all I'm sayin is that if niggaz comin to handle whoever responsible for that situation then thats fine and dandy, but niggaz aint finna come down here on some open season on KC niggaz either!! The Bay taught us about this independent rap shit, but aint no bitches down here!! So whoever you is homie, check ya tone. And for the record I hope the nigga that did it get touched too. By all accounts MD was a peaceful easy goin nigga on some pimp type playa shit so he aint even deserve that situation.

Aug 3, 2004
bigantdna3 said:
It ain't your business no more nigga if you aint involved than lock up! That's it, it's A DEAD ISSUE!
WELL WHATEVER DOG, WE BOTH HOPE THE NIGGA THAT DID IT GET TOUCHED BUT YOU CAN SAVE ALL THAT TOUGH TALK FOR YA BITCH HOMIE. CUZ ON SOME REAL SHIT YOU TWISTING MY WORDS UP IN THE BAY FORUM AND DOG YOU AINT EVEN KNOWIN THE PEDIGREE OF NIGGA THAT YOU DEALING WITH. PLEASE BELIEVE IT, THIS AINT NO INTERNET GEEK YOU DEALING WITH.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Law said:
@dj loon.. i called you on saturday but your phone was static and shit and i was hella dronk and poppin pills.. we were going to the boss on 7th and central but we ended up in westport instead..

yeah man i was onstage djing all nite that nite couldnt hear shit haha with them speakers blarring...i was wondering who that was lol but your number didnt show up.

Feb 24, 2004
1YOUNG $POOK4

bigantdna3 said:
It ain't your business no more nigga if you aint involved than lock up! That's it, it's A DEAD ISSUE!
NONE OF YALL BITCH NIGGA CITY K-C MO! RILLAS WANNA FUCK WITH THAT NORTE $ACRAMENTO LIFE...FUCK AROUND N MURDER YOUR WHOLE CITY!! EAT A DICC BITCH ASS HATERZ IM DUMPIN!!!!!! REMEMBER THA NAME.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
^^ dude, that is childish to even say that. you cannot say things like that simply cause one of your favorite artists was murderered and you blame a whole city for it.

none of this shit is helping keeping dre's legacy alive or bring him back or the other dude who was with him.

just give your respect and let the powers that be settle things out

Feb 26, 2003
Myname said:
NONE OF YALL BITCH NIGGA CITY K-C MO! RILLAS WANNA FUCK WITH THAT NORTE $ACRAMENTO LIFE...FUCK AROUND N MURDER YOUR WHOLE CITY!! EAT A DICC BITCH ASS HATERZ IM DUMPIN!!!!!! REMEMBER THA NAME.

DOG YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE KILLER OR KILLERS ARE EVEN FROM KC. BUT TO BLAME A CITY FOR DRE'S DEATH IS WRONG .

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
bigbreaded said:
DOG YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THE KILLER OR KILLERS ARE EVEN FROM KC. BUT TO BLAME A CITY FOR DRE'S DEATH IS WRONG .
thats some real shit, all the dumb muthafuckas thats talkin need to just shut the fuck up.... you're not making anything better by saying some dumb shit like that.........

i remember seeing on another thread earlier (which i don't remember where) about somebody saying "fuck kc, anybody in the bay sporting kc fits and its lights out for them" well check this out, i'm wearing my royals hat right now, do something beeeyatch

Status
Not open for further replies.