A-Team trailer (June 11th)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2009
it all has to do with mr. t, he's just to big of a figure and recognizable i guess. you just can't replace somebody like that...same thing with freddy kruger or if they decided to remake x-files it just doesn't feel right

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
MR. T ... he wears them big ass salt n pepa style gold rope chains. I pitty da foo tryin to be MR T with no gold and a mohawk.

It's usually difficult for me to watch these types of movies because the whole time I watch I'm thinking... wtf that ain't hannibal, face, Mr. T, Murdock, or whoeverdafuck :ermm:

I can understand G.I.Joe, Transformers, and the plethora of comic books...but the A-Team? Really? Whats next, fuckin Airwolf?
Stringfellow Hawk will be played by johnny knoxville:dead:

Has MacGuyver been made into a movie yet? I would bet on that one coming at some point.

Dec 3, 2005
shit looks pretty good to me and im a 70's baby. doesnt look like its as gay as half the remake shit being put out there. we'll see when its released though.

Sep 29, 2003
That scene at the end where they blow up the plane and the tank has a parachute and that douchebag bradley cooper comes out on the gun and blows up the plane in mid-air.....who writes this shit....garbage....