A STORMY ROAD AHEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2005
PUT THE NEEDLE IN THE HAYSTACK

CHARGERS VS

@COLTS
@CHIEFS <<<MAY I REMIND YOU THE K.C HASNT LOST IN ARROWHEAD IN 6 YEARS IN THE MONTH ON DEC
DENVER @SD

BUT WE STILL THE STEELERS TO LOSE AND US WIN THE REMAINDER OF OUR GAMES
:mad: :mad: :mad: ITS OVER

Mar 16, 2005
HEY_YOU said:
PUT THE NEEDLE IN THE HAYSTACK

CHARGERS VS

@COLTS
@CHIEFS <<<MAY I REMIND YOU THE K.C HASNT LOST IN ARROWHEAD IN 6 YEARS IN THE MONTH ON DEC
DENVER @SD

BUT WE STILL THE STEELERS TO LOSE AND US WIN THE REMAINDER OF OUR GAMES
:mad: :mad: :mad: ITS OVER

The hardest game of those 3 for you guys will be KC. I think Indy will start resting starters in 2nd half, and you seen how well that worked yesterday, and You should beat Denver because we will win the next 2 weeks and have 2nd seed clinched so rest our starters. KC SD will be an awesome x-mas eve game, too bad I will miss it tailgating for the Broncos Raiders game.

Dec 29, 2004
thascary1 said:
The hardest game of those 3 for you guys will be KC. I think Indy will start resting starters in 2nd half, and you seen how well that worked yesterday, and You should beat Denver because we will win the next 2 weeks and have 2nd seed clinched so rest our starters. KC SD will be an awesome x-mas eve game, too bad I will miss it tailgating for the Broncos Raiders game.
Sounds good!

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
thascary1 said:
winning in kc is going to be hard as fuck!

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
whered all these chargers fans come from i remember when they had a losing record no one even talked about them but now they have a winnin record and they all come out