A spooky.. video from the New World order. .. talking to the free population...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Hey it was a joke!!!
for the 4th...!!!

So i hope you all had a great 4th....!!!

but just letting you know one day...this
will not be a joke to you.... but hey

I am THA JOKER!!!

Let's all laugh.. and have a good time!!!!!

The Joker..is here to provide the proper entertainment!!!!

Happy 4th... to you ALL!!! I am drunk... !!!

and to Sol.. and shizzniddel V.S:

Yall don't like it? KISS MY ASS YOU DON"T LIKE IT!!

It's my house!! BITCH.. and I say whatever the fuck I want..
when I want!! so fuck off.. ! lol hella dumb thinking.. the video was REAL lol.. lmao.. you don't have to take everything so serious.. it's OK to SMILE.. enjoy life.. for once.. lol

You mutha fuckaz.. can't take a joke!
Why so serious?? haven't you heard.. of the healing power of laughter ?

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
Mista Murda you do realize that a fan of alex jones made that trailer in anticipation of his movie about 9/11 that was released on his site today for his subscribed members right? he stated himself that him nor infowars.com had anything to do with the creation of the trailer....

but regardless anyone who doesnt take alex jones and his work serious is either just plain ignorant and hasnt seen or heard any of his reports or radio shows or just is in denial of facts and truth in general....its easy to clown and sit here and band wagon like you were taught to do so all your life when you have never set out to prove people like him wrong with real facts....even the people he accuses dont try to argue with him they just do their best to ignore him and blacc ball him from media coverage.....but you cant deny the fact that he is out there and in the face of the folks who conspire like the bilderberg group and such.....he has put in plenty of work to validate his accusations......what have any of you non believers done to prove he and others like him, arent really uncovering a conspiracy amongst the worlds elite? where is your evidence to counter his ?

dont tell me you just follow the leader and go along with what your daddy or uncle or george bush tell you without using any of your own intellect and reasoning to sort the facts and come up with your own conclusion....cuz that is more retarded than any conspiracy theories by all logic.....

but then again im addressing members of a site who are known to coat tail and co sign without any real reason other than to play follow the crowd and blend in to hide their own insecurity issues

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Mista Murda you do realize that a fan of alex jones made that trailer in anticipation of his movie about 9/11 that was released on his site today for his subscribed members right? he stated himself that him nor infowars.com had anything to do with the creation of the trailer....

but regardless anyone who doesnt take alex jones and his work serious is either just plain ignorant and hasnt seen or heard any of his reports or radio shows or just is in denial of facts and truth in general....its easy to clown and sit here and band wagon like you were taught to do so all your life when you have never set out to prove people like him wrong with real facts....even the people he accuses dont try to argue with him they just do their best to ignore him and blacc ball him from media coverage.....but you cant deny the fact that he is out there and in the face of the folks who conspire like the bilderberg group and such.....he has put in plenty of work to validate his accusations......what have any of you non believers done to prove he and others like him, arent really uncovering a conspiracy amongst the worlds elite? where is your evidence to counter his ?

dont tell me you just follow the leader and go along with what your daddy or uncle or george bush tell you without using any of your own intellect and reasoning to sort the facts and come up with your own conclusion....cuz that is more retarded than any conspiracy theories by all logic.....

but then again im addressing members of a site who are known to coat tail and co sign without any real reason other than to play follow the crowd and blend in to hide their own insecurity issues
LOL yeah it was a JOKE!! of course it's fake..
but it's funny how many people around the world.. thought it was Real..
it's what makes it so funny... !

lol..some fools on here getting.. pissed for nothing..
they way to serious.. lol

It's all good dawg....

don't trip of em.. I have fun with it.. lol

They get pissed.. and im just laughin.. ha ha...