A SPECIAL KINDA BATTLE [SMuRF & FATAL]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:

OF COURSE I WRITE MY SHIT

WHAT...U DONT WRITE YOUR SHIT?
i make it up az i type. it'z not premeditated.... cant say tha same for you. shit YOU cant even say tha same for you. hahahaha.

FATAL DON'T TAKE FOREVER ON THIS SHIT
do me a favor and save tha bullshit, or at least take your own advice cuz there'z only a select few battlez that you've ever responded to quickly.

A

All Out HOGG

Okay i read it now...& to be honest I know you can come better...That was extremly simple compared to your other shit...Just an observation...that im sure u dont give'a fuck about anyway

Apr 25, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
Why do you always write sagas fool?
look at mine and look at yourz. seperate yourz tha way i do and they're about tha same length IF YOURZ iznt longer. so shut tha fuck up about "sagas."

about how i can come more complicated.... you're trippin homeboy. i mean i know i CAN come better, but that wuz not "extremely simple" compared to my other shit or anybody else'z shit. so no, i dont care about your observation. but i will admit your verse wuz better than your recent crap. i wouldnt call it SICK or TIGHT AZ HELL or wutever, but it wuz good i wont lie.

on a side note, win or lose, i dont care cuz this wuznt a battle and when these people vote they should remember that.

A

All Out HOGG

Well yours was below your average...I mean you came harder & more complicated against tooper then this shit...How many times did you use the word 'heat" in this flow...

[Thas just an example cuase thas the most recent shit i seen of yaz]

Apr 25, 2002
i dont know cuz i didnt go over and make changez. like i said, it wuz a flow. i started typing and didnt stop until i wuz done with tha whole verse. that'z wut i do.... i dont sit and think "hmmmm, ok this soundz tight ill put it in but this doeznt so i'll leave it out." NO, i type it and if i fuck up oh well, thatz just tha way i do it. i refuse to take your weak ass evaluationz when there'z no chancew in hell you could hang with me if u did your versez tha way i do mine.

BTW i said "heat" three or four timez.... cuz peoplwe dont seem to know wut it iz. they said you have heat.... LMAO.... it'z just tha word that wuz on my mind at tha time.

May 26, 2003
foreal tho your shit was aite m,ayne not weak but not great.. i dont have shit to compare it against.. all out hogg u shud leaves those old flowz in your diary i was feelin your first verse to fatal.. but that other shit u just wanted to put up for the style was kinda gay..didnt feel it a bit..not at all.... fatal that was aight like i said i guess uve come harder i hope u have..

A

All Out HOGG

UR STUPID FATAL...I GARENTEE IF WE FREESTYLED IN PERSON I COULD EAT U UP...IM TALKIN OFF THE DOME STRAIGHT SPITS...BUT U CANT EVEN SPIT VOCALS SO IT DONT MATTER... & IT WOULDNT HAPPEN ANYWAY...U & ME BOTH KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN PERSON...SO LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT & NOT GET 'THAT" ARGUEMENT STARTED

Apr 25, 2002
post an audio puto. im tired of you talking shit bout how u got all these spitz but have no proof. and no we'll never see eachother in person.... we both know wut happenz when u claim your gonna roll thru.

A

All Out HOGG

YOU'LL HEAR AUDIO THE SAME TIME EVERYONE ELSE DOES FOOL...LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD...IM FINISHED ARGUEING WIT U

May 26, 2003
thats a way to sttle it ..audio..

FATAL SAYS-who are you? ive only seen a few posts of yourz and on them u were hating. not really homie if i say u wak then i put sum shit to help your game but u are helpless like tim' says u suk..

naw ive actually been psotin positive shit towars flowz that are coo...

May 26, 2003
an i got a cypher started but sum cats dontwanna post.. this forum is inflicted wit sum hatred dik ridin bitches that need a check where there rolls at...A PAC speakin teh obvious....

tryin to help this forum.. theres sum heat in hear i no it ive seen it.. sum think they got heat...

May 21, 2002
ima go wit all out hogg on this one..fatal ive seen u spit tighter fire..i guess this time was an off day..wutever, it wasnt no battle but smurf came ill lyrically..