A SPECIAL KINDA BATTLE [SMuRF & FATAL]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

HERES HOW THIS SHIT'LL WORK...ME & FATAL GOING 2 BATTLE...IT AINT ABOUT WHO CLOWNS EACH OTHER THE BEST...ITS STRICKLY LYRICAL SHIT...THAT MEANS IT AINT SUPPOST TO BE ON PERSONAL SHIT...STRICKTLY WHO COMES WITH THE CLEVER'ST RHYMES, MOST COMPLICATED PHRASES, SICKEST MULTI'Z & DEEPEST VOCAB...

EVERYONE IS A JUDGE...BIGGz MAKE THIS THREAD VITAL...I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE FATAL GET ATE...& BTW...I'LL BE PMing ANOTHER MEMBA OF THIS BOARD MY VERSE SO MINE & FATAL'S CAN BE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME...SINSE HE LOVES 2 POST 2 DAYS AFTER THE OTHER PERSON HAS POSTED...

MY LYRICS RAISE SPIRITS, HITTEN THIS KID SO HARD IMA ABUSIVE PARENT...THE TYPE OF SHIT THAT'LL EARN'A MERIT FOR MAKEN A DEAF MAN HEAR IT

ANY QUESTIONS???

Apr 25, 2002
fuck that Smurf. post your shit now.... i do shit off tha top, i know for a fact you write your shit. it aint my fault my fuckin battlez come on tha weekendz when i got thingz to do. post your shit off tha top for once you fuckin pussy.

A

All Out HOGG

UM WHO POSTED FIRST IN OUR LAST BATTLE...DONT BE A COP OUT MARK...U THINK ITS UNFAIR WE POST AT THE SAMETIME??? THAT MAKES ALOT OF FUCKAN SENSE

A

All Out HOGG

ILL SEND IT ONCE FATAL SENDS HIS...YOUVE SEEN SOME OF IT ALREADY...SO YA KNOW WHAT IT CONSISTS OF

A

All Out HOGG

U ALWAYS BITCHEN ABOUT HOW FAST U WRITE VERSUS...SO COME ON...HURRY THE FUCK ON UP

A

All Out HOGG

FUCK IT...IM MORE INSTRESTED IN FEEDBACK THEN BATTLEN WITH FATAL GONOWHERE ANYWAY

HERES MINE...

I'll rip ya-style-bitch, No child-ish-tricks...SMuRF can't come complicated? Then what-is-this...Im heated like ointment, & known to snap like im double-jointed...Don't be disapointed you couldn't see me if it was court-appointed...'SMuRF spits Poetry how could he come so foul & vile"...I'll abuse your system & literaly rape your style...Lets switch it up-to-multis that make ya quote-me...FATAL KNIGHTMARES A FAG -His momma told-me...I dine on netceez eating em up ina-single-serveing-portion...Im perveing & swerven like the last night free of'a felon serveing-for-extortion...I might be gentle & sentimental, but i'll fracture your dental...Don't be so judgemental & call shit simple cuase it surpasses your mental...SMuRF -Resposible for puttin Fatal in the hospital...Overcommin obsticles, while FATAL like 'IS SMuRF's SALAD TOSSIBLE?"...I fester rage & bruise lips, you don't got game to stack chips...Wit all that 'kill shit", You aint even gotta gun how you empty clips?...I spit shit to slap cranniums & drain adrenaline rushes...Pulle'n pins & cocken hammers like 'OWWW You-CANT-TOUCH-THIS"...Your real life exzibit-is-shit so forget-it...Don't you get-it, i spit-it cuase i live-it & done did-it...Im bored of dissen you, you more pitifull then'a black man wita small dick...Typen in red 2 bang norte is played kid, go grab shifty flip flop & bang crip

May 26, 2003
yup..that shit was off the chain...switchin mutlies an shit thats how it shud be done.u kept yo word homie lets see if fatal does..

mad props sum lines were funny tho.. feelin it

Aug 28, 2002
All Out HOGG said:
SMuRF -Resposible for puttin Fatal in the hospital...Overcommin obsticles, while FATAL like 'IS SMuRF's SALAD TOSSIBLE?"...I fester rage & bruise lips, you don't got game to stack chips...Wit all that 'kill shit", You aint even gotta gun how you empty clips?...I spit shit to slap cranniums & drain adrenaline rushes...Pulle'n pins & cocken hammers like 'OWWW You-CANT-TOUCH-THIS"...
that shit was cold as fuck.. hardest i seen smurf come in'a while..

May 17, 2003
The last time I talked to Fatal was on Sunday I believe. He said he was going out of town for a few days on Monday. Something about his family. So we may have to wait.

I've read some of Smurf's shit and this is the best I've ever seen from him. Most of his "multis" were not really multis though and this was a battle verse no matter what anybody says. Other than that, it was nice.

A

All Out HOGG

That style is like 2 years old for me...Ive changed alot...Heres some'a my older versus usen that shit...

Lint lumps & crumbs, I need'ta refuel my pockets...Clutch ya guns, im snatchen the retinas out'a ya sockets...Inventin'a'inhalent combination, vicadon promethazine & metronidazole...Venomous vicious & vulturelistic, bitt'n wit'a muzzle on my nozzzle...Reputation for being a fellatio addict [F*CK THE ANIMATION]...Suspend my crannium in permanent gratification...Penalization deserveing punishment paralyze'n muf*ckas...[Density] -tap & ya ears bleed, letts pull some covers...HOGG LIFE, the alternate definition of SMURFology...I seal snipes & blow kiss's sick'n suayer atcha like paparazzi...Hemp HOGG hedgen wit my needle & thread...Slur'n spit wit SAV-phonics invadeing da circulation of ya head...I prupose ya start to plead, tryna save ya life, begg'n down on knees...[WORTHLESS]...Confiscateing the air ya breath im puttin'a puase to ya heart beat...Aint no attempting, my entourage of artillery's designed to open all arteries...I cut my own umbilical chord while momma shouted 'ya no longer part of me?"...Self trained in all terrain i surpass ya scally waggs leaven ya exsistence smother'd in slugs...Staple my ribs to a cracked skull................................Thas whas in my blood

Sittin & soakin...Smoken, sittin & soakin...Sitten soakin & smoken...Provoken with artillery to crack ya chest plate open...Venomous & envious...Ima muf*ckan snake...Repta'nite induceing sinfullness...No repentence...[F*CK WHAT YOU SAY]...F*ckan up these feline amphibians...Gold diggen dykes wit six rugrat children...[All ineed of disapline]...Yes the momma too...[BROKE]...What am i suppost to do...Swallow & stomach it...Wishen i was bubblen wit brocolli & Girbuad fits...[Money hungry with tooth decay]...Locked on target...[Will i live to see another day]...Look what ya started...Nine millimeter snap shots...Catch me sitten back twisten weed, suckan ricola cough drops...Temper & tamper..Ignite & detonate...Detonate & devastate...[Automatic]...My mindstate...Dependent...Filled wit ressentment...Tryna gett sh*t set straight...[Static]...F*ck...[More static]...Hammer & pick...Grab & gett at it...Serven vixens...Sluaghtering slabs of fiction...[Camatose in the hospice]...Needle & syringe addiction...[Peruvian powder]...[Heat it up]...Barricaded ina fortress wit'a 50 feet deep moat...Standing slanted in my cortez wita knife to ya throat...Dispursive & destructive...[Distructive to fuck ya whole system]...Taken away dreams...[Sumthin constructive]...Crannium crashen with pump action like'a piston...[Momma never tried to raise me right]...& if she did i wouldn't of listened...Apply it to my values while the rest of'da contamination settles in...

^^^That one is oldest of these 3 so it was broke up diffrently way back when

Saggin AVIREX &'a sixteen shade'of blue COOGI, -HOGG wit'a Heckler Bannelli...Splash on the davidoff & soak my throat sipp'n some'a dat Alize & Zenfinelli...[HOGG LIFE] My nutts drag & dent the concrete...Sign'n dotted lines, I put my soul out on'a lease...Stay inhalen even when my lungs compasity is past my lungs compasity...[ANYTHING TO KEEP ME FACE 2 FACE FROM REALITY]...Just marinaten in gravity, some day you'll understand...Pretend to comprehand while i'll deal this lower hand...Singe'd wit blood i remain able to uphold my thrown...A few last breaths, [DIE'N SLOW] leave me to die alone...Digg deeper into the philosiphy, I realy need'a hug...[LIVE HOGG DIE HOGG] sending slugs to all ya nugz...but........I rather just live my HOGG LIFE wit'a HOGG WIFE...Sumthin to keep me alive & hold at night...Look to the sky, tryna gett by wishen i could gett'a diamond outa this line...Vicious, foaming at the mouth wit'a bite that won't lett go of anything thas mine...[Pitbull but civil]...Refrain my mental from being simple but im down to box ya ova'a knickle...Can't seem to cope, but always prevent myself from introduceing my neck to rope...Sitt back & smoke, lett me leave you with this as'a goodbye note.......................................... What are you to dow when theres no longer hope?

FYI...If your wondering why there edited...Its cuase I copied & paisted them from my online diary thingy...Its where i store alot of my rhymes...But the site doesn't alow cussing...

Apr 25, 2002
ok im gonna post one now....

i got wicked-scripturez, complete with heat and still gettin-lit-worse/
illuminating to brighten your visionz like mimmickz of vivid-picturez/
aint no way you can slay the rhymez-of-a-beast with a mind-full-of-heat/
this style of mine rewindz in time to make other emcee's lines-obsolete/
throw me in tha dark, my wordz'll "lighten the mood" like polite-talk/
right-off the bat i rack fagz who write stackz of battlez that i've-chopped/
opposerz get stepped on like side-walkz, i just dont buy crime-talk/
ive got experience, serious, dot foolz off like periods, they're outlined-in-chalk/
this aint murder-speech, it's like sum folks just dont know cuz they never heard-of-heat/
catch tha worst-of-me when i'm hurtin-G'z with rhymez so cold it leavez ya shirt-on-freeze/
this is real-wordplay, im spittin viscious sick shit at smurf to kill-her-spray (spit)/
toss another pill-her-way, cuz my flowz infest headz and leave em ill-this-way/
there'z no technique-like-mine... people try but still tha best-heat's-my-linez/
nobody gonna defeat-this-lion, this shit'll make your mind weak-like-time/
who's on-my-level? like rockz-to-pebblez people dont measure up so drop-tha-shovel/
cuz your diggin your own~hole, right where u gon-go, u scared like u just popped-tha-devil/
call me Lucifer, im shootin-smurfs, fuckin chump, that runt is loozin-fur/
this bitch trick claimz he'z a pimp, but getz punked by his net chick to stay true-to-her/
i hate fakez who say they bang-blue.... like tha fad the fagz had changed-to..../
rappin~bout clappin~roundz without being action~bound.... my boy Kreace is deceased, smurf you'll get your chest stained-too/
body mangled.... this is more-than-rapz, if we meet in tha streetz u get tore-in-half/
ive been storin-gatz, pourin-vast amountz of roundz.... you'll need a tank to get this Norte-back/
ill destroy-this-scrap.... how doez he bang a set without homeboyz?/
actin like he rappin bout past blastinz when he never even seen a chrome-toy!/
my style comez natural, past~fools with whack~tools to deploy-their-pearls/****
my shit'z tha way it should be like boys-with-girls.... fake emceez break down when my wordz destroy-their-worlds/
this is new-shit to make ya folkz looze-it like brain contusionz/
body bruizin from tha beating you're seeing from this vocal full-clip/
im cappin-men with it to deminish bitchez.... that'z wut'z happenin/
shit getz tragic-when your fuckin neck startz comin up "short" like an "acronym"/

****by pearls i mean their prized posession, meaning their flowz. if there'z anything else you guyz dont understand hit me up and ill explain.

this is more of tha type of verse this battle wuz SUPPOSED to have. i tried not to make it a battle verse, and for me it'z not, but i had to attack back at that putom a few timez. LoL. this is wut i mean by lyrikal smurf, WORDPLAY more than anything. but wutever is wutever.