A sleepwalking and talking story.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
Shit just happened to me last night. According to my mom she said i walked into her room, stood over her bed and screamed at her "i fuckin hate you bitch, you took all my money and you ruined my life"....i then walked out of her room crying and then shut my door. She was scared shitless and was like wtf?!... she waits about 5-10 minutes to decide to walk into my bedroom...im laying in my bed on my back.... I dont ever sleep on my back. I sleep on my side. All i remember was that i went to bed at 12:30 blanked out and then mmoms opens door at 5:00am to tell me that i had just walked into her room and yelled at her. Weird thing is... i dont remember ever doing such things?!!! but!... why did i respond to her soo fast? after she asked me if i had walked in to her room and yelled at her... i got very offensive and was like i dont know what your talking about mom! was i sleep walking!!? it was soo fucked up cause i don't rmember ever doing that and I LOVE MY MOM!!! she's all i got. She said i was crying after i got done yelling at her. I remember laying on my back looking upward at my mom from the door and telling her and showing her that my eyes weren't teary... and i told her she must of been dreaming. She then went back to sleep and we didn't talk about for the whole day. I went to school, came home got ready for work... until jsut now i started talkin about it after i got off work. She told me that she was not dreaming cause she didn't go back to sleep after i yellled at her. Im scared cause ive heared stories about sleepwalk killings and shit. Yes i do work and give my mom my check to help pay bills. However i do not hate my mom!!... i don't feel that way and i dont have such anger. It's me my mom and baby brother shawn. She's been out of work due to health problems. Just had baby a summer ago. Things are hectic right now. I just can't believe that i said i hate her.!!! It's not true... i keep asking myself why i did i tell her that in my sleepwalk. Ive never done anything like this before. I have no history of sleep walking before. Im only 17 so i geuss im not to old for it start and then eventually ruin my life. Im soo scare right now. I told my moms that im locking my door from now on. Cause if i did that and was not knowing what else would i do??? physically hurt her and not know that im hurting her? as i did when i was yelling her?... :(

Dec 2, 2004
the thing is... before i went to bed i chatted on siccness. watch the eagle broncos game... did some homework then kiss mom and then went to bed. i wasn't mad at her. i wasn't angry. it was actually a good night.

Dec 2, 2004
i know. im like wow too. you would understand if you had this shit happen to you. it ain't cool cause my mom is scared too go to sleep. shit i am too.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
the thing is... before i went to bed i chatted on siccness. watch the eagle broncos game...

damn, outta every1 on the sicc, who woulda thought u would get ur birds mixed up, it was the ravens

Jun 3, 2006
wow-you are one fucked up individual-ive sleptwalked and drank a couple of beers and then went back to sleep.........but i have never verbally abused my momma..........you must feel like shit..........tell your mom to get a restraining order against you

Sep 22, 2006
Houston
thats fuckin crazy, i remember one time when i went to camp when i was younger, i slept in a cabin with 3 classmates from school. One dude pee'd in his bed and then sleptwalk out the cabin and came back in and layed right back on it again. He didnt know, but the person who was watching over us was in the same room and witnessed it. I did too because im a light sleeper i wake up to almost anything. shit was funny.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Chree said:
damn, outta every1 on the sicc, who woulda thought u would get ur birds mixed up, it was the ravens
LOL. CBRENN(BIRDFUCCER-LOAK) OR WHAEVA YOU CALL YOURSELF, IT WAS THE gHOSTS OF ALL THE BIRDS YOU ATTEMPTED TO FUK AND KILLED!:eek: