A rock and a hard place for wwe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2008
You would have to think that in the back of the WWE mind they dont want the same thing to happen to John Cena that happend to the Rock. Where the rock started to make more money doing movies and figured he did not have to wrestle anymore. He could film a movie in the same city for the most part for 35-45 days and then go home. Rock is now making more money then he ever did working 300 days a year in a diffrent city wrestling then making a movie once a year. The new John Cena movie 12 rounds does not look that bad at all. I have more interest to watch it after I seen it on the big sceen as a trailor was shown before the movie I went to go see (taken)

I know Vince and WWE is the excuetive producer of 12 rounds and stands to make a lot of money from the movie but I also belive the run the risk to lose a top star like Cena if other offers come in like they did for the rock.

Oct 3, 2006
naw i doubt it cena isnt even as big as the rock....look at stone cold alotta people know him more than cena and hollywood didnt work for him...and plus idk i think 12 rounds gonna flop when it comes to ticket sales