A quick question about a couple of theme parks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Well I'm going to take my 2 daughters on a family trip to SO-CAL in the summer but I don't know if I should take them to Knott's Berry Farm in LA or LegoLand in SD..... I've already taken them to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure Park so I'm cool off those! I just want to get an idea of which one is better out of the two theme parks? Any comments would be appreciated.

Apr 20, 2003
how old are ur daughters? i took my son to legoland this year when he turned five and he didn't like it that much. knott's is your best bet.
My youngest is going to be 5 and my older one is 10..... I leaning more towards Knott's Berry. Good lookin out with the advice pimpin!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Plus right down the street on Beach Blvd is Ripleys believe it or not...Movieland Wax museum...and headed the opposite way is the Beach...so there is plenty to do in a somewhat small area..

Nov 7, 2005
^^The wax museum shut down last year, but you're right there's a lot of shit to do right there. The mall's just right up the street on La Palma and Soak City USA is right there on Beach Blvd too.

Nov 7, 2005
If you compare the apts here to the rest of the county, BP actually has some of the most affordable spots in all of OC. Then again, there are some expensive spots in the west and north side of the city, it just depends where you looked.

Apr 24, 2008
i was on orangethorpe and knott ave thats really the only place i looked but im tryna move out there next year but i wanna go to ucal of fullerton but im gonna stay on campus so i wont be coming outta pocket they jus throw that in my bill lol how r the job opps out there?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I would suggest Magic Mountain, but your younger one may not be tall enough for a lot of the rides. I've lived within 30-45 minutes of Knott's Berry Farm my whole life and the last time I went was over 20 years ago. They've changed it a lot.

Nov 7, 2005
^^Yeah, I live across the street from there...Ever since Cedar Fair bought them out a few years ago they've been trying to squeeze as many rides into that little space as possible.

Big Frizzle's right too, Medieval Times is right there on Beach Blvd, shit was pretty coo even though I haven't been there in a few years. There used to be another spot right there too called Wild Bill's but that shit got shut down a few years back and they put in that pirates dinner show.