A Queztion 4 da enez..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2004
yo homiez, I gotz a queztion 4 ENEbody. I am half white, and I get zhit from people all da time. They hate on me kuz they zay that white people kant bang the ENE!!!! I have ztuck people for dat reazon. Wut zhould I tell em? I'm on probation 4 - 4 yearz kuz i fuck'd zum foo up for talkin zhit about that zubject. graciaz :siccness: ENE POR VIDA!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^ exacctly....and mufuckaz wonder why i hop to defense so quik when people are dissin white folks...i dont bow to nobody..i respect folks str8 up and expect that back...if not..fuck them ..and im not exactly the "typical" whiteboy...some folks dont even know im white till they say some dumb shit about crackers or what not and i jump up talkin shit..

EnE_GaNg$ta_EnE said:
yo homiez, I gotz a queztion 4 ENEbody. I am half white, and I get zhit from people all da time. They hate on me kuz they zay that white people kant bang the ENE!!!! I have ztuck people for dat reazon. Wut zhould I tell em? I'm on probation 4 - 4 yearz kuz i fuck'd zum foo up for talkin zhit about that zubject. graciaz :siccness: ENE POR VIDA!!!!!!!

SHIT ROLLS DOWN HILL, IF YOU HALF WHITE, WHITE, BACK, RED, YELLOW, PINK WHAT EVER AND U IN A MEX OR ASIAN OR WHITE OR BLACK GANG PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS CLOWN. JUST THE SHIT THINGS ARE, DONT TRIP THO THERE JUST WORDS.

May 19, 2004
i agree with if ur down n u respect any others race n dont talk shit er wutever its all cool, but where i live the white dudes think itsa joke 4 us mexicans 2 bang norte, cuz these dumbfucks dunno shit bout nuthin, no history no nuthin, last bout a yr n 1/2 ago they were metallica rocker fags, now they think theyre top notch cuz they met some fool, lol itsa fkin joke, n i dont respect ALOT of the white fools in my town {LOL, red billabong, rusty, Fox shirted mutherfuckers, think they hella gangstad out with that gear! lol!} i got memories that arent gonna fade away u know, but out of this town its all cool . theres a certain limit 2 anythin .

Jun 25, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Im half white and half mexican and when I was growing up I heard every doragitory white joke you can think of but I never backed down if somebody called me a half breed pecker wood I'd call em a full blooded car washing wet back peice of shit and told em to suck my fucking dick.... After a while it was coo niggaz didnt disrespect me but we joked around as freinds.... People just like to bust other peoples balls so you got to grow some thick skin and be a better ball buster then anybody you come across..... FUCK EVERYBODY if they want to talk shit about you take any weakness you see in them and break them down to tear's I had some OG'z sitting there trying to clown me cuz I aint full blooded and I came back at em cappin the fuck out ever thing you could emagine from hair to tatoo's I would str8 clown these mother fucker's and after going rounds in the dozen game everybody would be laughing so hard that race wasnt even an issue we became homie's with respect real quik.... The trick is with any issue between 2 men or what ever the number NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER ACT LIKE YOUR ASHAMED OF WHO YOU ARE people dont and wont respect you for making excuse's for who you are if sombody diss's you diss em back twice as hard no matter what the conciquince..... REAL CHOP take it and run with it..... coming from sombody who know's were your coming from.
A homie you need to kick back with all your sh** talking about Mexicans. I dont care if that was an example. No Mexican should put down there own race like that.

Jun 25, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I realy dont give a flying fuck about what color anybody is if you want to make race an issue I will..... Words are words if you get ass fucked over it thats your problem..... cuz I say what ever the fuck I want when ever the fuck I want so fuck beaners peker woods spicks chinks nigers and rag heads they can all suck my fucking dick and die broke in a pile of shit
Do what you do. Just dont get your ass kicked. I dont know how fooz get down in Cali but if you share those words with Mexican homies in Jersey you would have been fu** up, and the blacks would'nt want to hear that from a white boy either.

Oct 12, 2003
I remember when this board was about Northern Cali Hip-Hop..... shit now it seems its just polluted with fake fucks how've probably never met a real gangster in their life, asking how to claim Norte, and "WHAT CAN I DO TO BE A GANGSTER". Seriously, if most of you were real and about yours there would be no need to be asking questions like that, If anyone gets mad over this, FUCK YOU. I know who the real folks are here, so get a life and go try to jock some other shit

Jun 25, 2004
559_Soldado said:
I remember when this board was about Northern Cali Hip-Hop..... shit now it seems its just polluted with fake fucks how've probably never met a real gangster in their life, asking how to claim Norte, and "WHAT CAN I DO TO BE A GANGSTER". Seriously, if most of you were real and about yours there would be no need to be asking questions like that, If anyone gets mad over this, FUCK YOU. I know who the real folks are here, so get a life and go try to jock some other shit
That was said in the right way homie.