A QUESTION TO THIZZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
im sick of these thizz haters man....these is the kids tha download the shit an complain....

MAYBE you could complain if ya bought the shit, whats the last thizz cd yall BOUGHT?

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
never have never will
i dont support gabage
thats why they have kids like you to buy the next baygate or kuzzo fly cd

Mar 7, 2006
drunkinfool said:
im sick of these thizz haters man....these is the kids tha download the shit an complain....

MAYBE you could complain if ya bought the shit, whats the last thizz cd yall BOUGHT?
Treal TV 2
16's wit Dre
Thizz nation 6
Miami's Collection of Dope

May 18, 2006
nofx yu been brainwashed to be beleivin that g-unit shit is tight at least thizz an all the other niggaz from rap a lot and smoke a lot tell the truth about niggaz that yu dumbasses be listenins to betta get ya act right nigga

Jan 25, 2006
drunkinfool said:

fo reals i got nothing but love for thizz but i wouldnt mind seeing their website back up

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
last thizz album i bought was thizz nation 3(booooo), fendi boyz(great buy),
thizz nation 4(boooo), miami and the nation of thizzlam(give me my money back), j. diggs(worth it)......

you would think that since thizz ent. is "so big" they would have a working website(not a forum)......with a list of their roster, album information, album release dates, upcoming projects, shows/concerts where they word perform at, autograph signing etc etc............ its 2006!!!!!and, no myspace doesn't count!

Mar 14, 2006
They have so much shit going on, everything changes daily. Have any of you complaining about the site ever created, ran, and updated your own professional website? And im not talking about the free bullshit ones you can get I mean a legit website? These kats are out networking, marketing, managing, performing almost everyday in and out of the bay. Who is going to have time to add every new thing to the website?? Kilo, Wayne Howard, Miami? That’s a full time job to manage a website! Think of all the rappers or labels that you know of that have websites? How many of them are kept up to date or how many of them have changed web addresses numerous times or the whole format of the site! Now if you are thinking of MAJOR labels or mainstream rappers the reason there stuff is more current is because they have the money time and means to hire someone or a company to do all of that work for them. All they do is pass along info for upcoming shows which are known far enough in advance to put on the site for awhile and not have to trip about the dates and times of the shows. Pass along some cute little pictures of the artist and maybe a bio or released cds to view, listen to and or sell. But that artist has nothing to do with that site on a personal level 9 times out of 10. THIZZ has too much changing on a monthly, weekly, even daily level to keep that site up and running and updated to the masses expectations! Think back to when it was up and running, people still fucking complained about it not being updated enough or not having certain sections that other sites had, blah blah blah. This is why Thizz uses Myspace because it is way more managable then a website and anyone can do it! dont complain about anything and everything. support and go about your own lives!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 7, 2006
if j-diggs has a running website that is updated so should thizz...and u dont think they got people workin for them to do a website...u think thats kilo comin on the siccness as thizz