A Politician Speaks On It

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2003
I would like to say congratulations to armed forces for capturing that maniac Hussein. I'm just surprised we are not torturing him right now or one of our great soldier's didn't accidently pull the trigger when they found that mad man.
If you ask me I'd say we were pretty lenient with that country. I have no idea why President Bush held back. I think we should have bombed them nonstop for forty days and forty nights, then maybe they would have understood no one messes with the United States.

A question about J.T. the Bigger Figure- I was listening to one his songs and I heard him praising Allah. What is that? There is no room for that kind of nonsense out here in this country.

A question about E-40- is this man starting his own language, I have no idea what he speaking about half the time. What is he talking about by saying he was "raised by baracudas."

I am concerned about my son, Hunter, I was snooping in his room the other day and I found a tape of him rapping on it with his friends. My god was it terrible but what really worries me is the things he was talking about. He was rapping about drugs, "bitches", he said the n-word about a hundred times. It was very disturbing. I need help what should I do? I am already going to ground him for two months, should I do more?

Jan 20, 2003
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
how old is ur son? who the fuck is art agnos
lol, art agnos is the former mayor of s.f., i think he was in office in the late 80's. either way this post was funny. art u should move to hunter's point and have your son hunter spit some flows on 3rd at the "all nite liquor store". maybe he will learn a lesson or two. lol.

Aug 7, 2002
look art...if thats what your son wants to do then you can't do nothing about it...i mean he got his own personality and where ever he goes it's gonna grow what he likes or don't like...i mean 5 years from now he probably might still be doing the same thing you know? I mean if he understands about what he's talking about i mean theres really nothing u can do really..even if u grounded your son He's never gonna give up on what he's doing..it's always gonna go forward..i mean thats why alot of kids disrespects there parents and throws the middle finger at them when they in there 17 18 years old...all im sayin at the same time this is just life man...gotta deal with whats worse and whats not worse. but ya child is always gonna love u no matter what..even if he says he don't doesn't mean he's taking it from the heart...whats in this society is what alot of people are gonna do..i mean lots of things have changed and u realize it aint the same anymore...everybody hopes theres less killin and drugs but even if there wasn't none it'll still be the same..just lettin u know thats IF your the real Art Agnos which i really don't give a fuck about u...im just lettin you know..

Apr 25, 2002
SF
carlos said:
look art...if thats what your son wants to do then you can't do nothing about it...i mean he got his own personality and where ever he goes it's gonna grow what he likes or don't like...i mean 5 years from now he probably might still be doing the same thing you know? I mean if he understands about what he's talking about i mean theres really nothing u can do really..even if u grounded your son He's never gonna give up on what he's doing..it's always gonna go forward..i mean thats why alot of kids disrespects there parents and throws the middle finger at them when they in there 17 18 years old...all im sayin at the same time this is just life man...gotta deal with whats worse and whats not worse. but ya child is always gonna love u no matter what..even if he says he don't doesn't mean he's taking it from the heart...whats in this society is what alot of people are gonna do..i mean lots of things have changed and u realize it aint the same anymore...everybody hopes theres less killin and drugs but even if there wasn't none it'll still be the same..just lettin u know thats IF your the real Art Agnos which i really don't give a fuck about u...im just lettin you know..
aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!! thats fuckin hilarious that you took the time to type up this whole response!

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for the honesty in all your posts, I appreciate it.
I will try to put some of my lyrics on here so I can get some good feedback.

When I was in office I tried my darndest to clean up San Francisco, now I will expand my goal and try to clean up all the "ghettos" from petaluma to Compton, I give you my word.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
carlos said:
just lettin u know thats IF your the real Art Agnos which i really don't give a fuck about u...im just lettin you know..
haha!!! that was funny as hell how you seemed like you were all concerned about him in the post and then you said this at the end. Good shit carlos