A Plus My Last Good Deed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com
From STASH Magazine

After many moons of anticipation, A Plus from the legendary Hieroglyphics is prepared to release his debut solo album, My Last Good Deed. From 93’ til 07’, A Plus has held his position in the Hip-Hop game down as a member of Hiero and sub group Souls of Mischief. Now as we brink upon the year of the pig, Plus is prepared to deliver his fans what they have been waiting for, a dolo album. My Last Good Deed is loaded with 17 tracks that display A’s versatility as an MC by exemplifying the swag of the Bay as well as providing flavor of the mecca. Track 5, “Patna Please” will grab the attention of most Bayareians with the beat and relatable lines like “I drive with my knees when I’m rollin’ up my trees.” On track 10 “Good Time Charlie,” A Plus shows strength to the one of more bangin’ beats on the album. The album starts off strong, then calms towards the middle and hits a low at track 8, “My Dub Song.” The played out song topic of “blowing tree” is only worth listening to for the beat. Fortunately, A Plus continues from this fall to stand up and finish the album by surpassing the outstanding start to it. Track 13, “Far Away” featuring
Sunspot Jonz & Femi, is my favorite track as the three collaborate to bake a classic. Other features worth mentioning include Casual, Del the Funkee Homosapien, Pep Love, and Souls of Mischief. The production is dope and A Plus stamps a successful appearance on his first solo project.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was really feelen to

" I Drive with my knee's while im rollen up my tree's "

He had a pretty hard hitting beat selection IMO... somthen hiphop and "Siccness Gangsta" Rap fans might like