A novel from me to you for y'all to gossip like girls about. Bwahaha! ;)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2005
Alright so fuck the bullshit. So I been hearin' for a hot azz minute that some o'y'all mafuckaz been on here SLANDERIN' my name N sayin' ignorant N disrespectful shit about me, my music and my get-down...... N let me be the first to say- WHO GIVES A FUCK?? Y'all really sweatin' a bitch like that?? BAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! My side hurts from laughin'. I must've really done somethin' along the way to upset yall huh? or is it just easier to target a female now that I'm solo bolo?? That's a BITCH move. Straight up. Ahaha! What a shame.... (your Mamaz would be so disappointed in ya.) Guess I needed to take a few minutes out my busy azz day to give y'all a little attention since you're so dead set on making a mockery of me and wanting to see me fail.... well, I got some words for any of you that sit N hide behind your computer typin' away at shit you THINK affects a bitch...... I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK. I'll STILL persevere and get paid while fools are givin' their opinions and NOT gettin' paid for it. Ooh- and y'all are STILL tryna scare away all the females on here?? hahaha! (ya know it's true.) Damn that's wack.... wrong way to go about gettin' it in. LMAO. Knee slapper. ;) Anyway, I'm glad I get paid for somethin' productive. Real talk, all joking aside- I'm only doin' what I know best.. MUSIC. That comes first before the $. (N No I aint auto-tuned for all you haters that try N say I am. Do your homework. Get your facts straight.) I aint makin' music about shit I aint feelin' or doin' so if it's a love song, DON'T FUCKIN' LISTEN. Simple as that. I got some shit for all sides of my fan base- females AND homies.... and I cater to that as much as I can.... Workin' a full time job, raisin' 2 kids N all...... I only came on here to remind y'all I'm a woman- a good woman with good intentions.... y'all been gettin' that shit twisted. If you can't be a MAN and see where your wrong then guess what??.... I DON'T NEED YOUR SUPPORT. I aint that stupid female y'all wish I could be- straight up. Oh- N speakin' of STUPID, from what I've been informed of recently also.... Let's get this shit set straight too- AINT NO RAPPERS OR ANY DUDES RUNNIN' THRU MY SHIT. Joke about it from a safe place all y'all want but I DON'T have to spread my legs to get further in life. On mamaz, get wit' the shit. Y'all should know better.. C'mon now.. wake yo' game up. I'm a business woman N I get respect in this game cuz I give respect where it's due.. N believe it or not, some people actually think I have talent. LOL. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Bottom line: I'ma get mines regardless, like Wood said- "with or without you." Much love to my supporters and my loved ones who stay rockin' with me. I love y'all N you KNOW IT. If you aint a factor- you're irrelevant to me- remember that. State what the fuck you want after me but I said my piece and my truth and now I'm gone. Peace! ~Davina.

Jul 11, 2005
Spensa for the long azz novel but I been ignorin' y'allz bullshit for a hot azz minute- so excuse me, it's long overdue. (and plus, I know some of you aint got better shit to do but read away and give opinions. lol.) N now I'ma go back to my life. Thanks for your love AND hate.... either way, it makes a bitch go HARD, write some SLAPS N make that paper off o'yall. THINK ABOUT IT. One last time, thank you. ;)

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I read half of that but it sounds like blah..... I didn't know it was wrong to give an opinion on music on here but okay not I'm NOT feeling your music=why should you give a shit??? Theirs no need to come in here like if somebody started a rumor about you. Do what you do haters gone hate regardless......