A night in Vegas with Suge Knight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
www.vicvodka.com
sup my bart playaz. I just touched down back at home after hitting vegas for the trinidad/wright fight. The whole trip was OFF the GROUND! the highlight of my trip was friday night were I met and rolled with Suge Knight. I spent about 6 hours with Simon and petey Pablo. and hella hoes of course. Shit was just insane. a lil drama poped off a couple of times but me and suge took care of these bitchz. no bs. it was def. a highlight of my life.

also I heard a buch of new death row shit when I was rollin in his All red hummer. Mostly petey pablo stuff. but he also played this one kurupt track that was siccc!

fa real, I got love for Suge, he took care of a playa all night. I can't hate on that. M'O"B!!!!!!!!!!

May 10, 2002
Good shit... you just happened to meet him and rolled out?

I stayed a whole weekend at Suge's crib in Vegas and it was off the hook... spent nights in the room I'm sure Pac stayed many many times. It was a trip! BBQ'in on the grill, gettin' the fade on, chillin by the pool... these 2 girls got me fucked up! I got pics of the whole shit.

Definitely memorable... Just chillin like a boss ha! I feel you VicVodka

May 10, 2002
You referring to me with the "sleepover" comment is comedy. Puttin all the extras on it.. u sound real hurt

A person is a person to me. It doesn't matter if it's Suge, George Bush or my next door neighbor. I'm a boss everyday!!! I said I had a fun weekend out there chillin at his pad and that's it. Save the gay comments for your lil homies

Jan 2, 2003
djsincere510 said:
The person who started this thread is a FEMALE right??

I cant understand why some Grown ass MeN would be thrilled at a "nite out" wit suge knight...Or "sleepin over" at his pad.....

He is what he is...but i doubt SUGE was counting on his "DATE" for the nite to come on siccness.net and post details of their nite out together.....But i dunno SUGE prolly got maddd bicthessss he takes out on dinner dates....
slap yourself...