a New Freestyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
i made this in like 5 Mins.
--------------------------

Yah im white, but im the baddest that you'll ever know, show me respect and ill show you the same Show, even though, my brain can't conceive, i don't beleive, that GOd made me to be this way, to lie cheat and disceive, my soul is dying as i speak, didn't the lord tell me to be meek, and seek, the meaning of life, i had 3 kids and a wife, but i died by the knife, got sliced in the gut, for what, for fucking his bitch and busting my nut, it was simple, i told him it was to fulfill my needs, all i wanted was a girl to please the Portuguese, all i ever wanted was a girl to get on her knees and seize dis cum guzzling queen, but i never seen the shit, so i told her to sit on my dick, and do a full rotate, so we could fuck in a rate, faster then the sales of the movie Enemy at the gates, but then he suddenly turned into the mafia, but what really are ya, Tu Es NADA*portuguese meaning you are nothing*, you'll try to step up to me, but all you'll get is thrown down, like a mother fucking clown, yo what the fuck you looking at, ill give you the biggest zap, to make you drop, by the single greatest mutherfucking Porkchop*meaning Poruguese person*