A Moderator's Job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
What you guys don't understand is that this place is for "fun." Its proven that the majority of people will not act as they normally would when on the internet 99% of you will lie about who you are, what you do, and mostly, you'll act in a manner that you would not typically ever act like in person. Its because you can remain anonymous on the internet. You'll meet very few people in person. So, you act the fool, or the jerk, or the asshole.

There are very few that will be sincere. I've tried to be sincere, and I give you the room to harrass, tease, and talk shit about me. Why? Because I know this place does NOT matter in the true scheme of life.

So, talk ALL the shit you want; change my sig, moderator, change my name, all you PROVE TO ME IS THAT YOU ARE AS LITTLE, IGNORANT, AND STUPID AS I THOUGHT YOU WERE!

Dec 4, 2006
Eww....

I adblocked that nasty shit...

Quit posting pictures like that...
thanks god to FF and the add-ons..

FATINGUT....seriously you oddly nasty disgusting creature from the deep seas of the earth..

why in the hell did you have to post that picture in your sig?

I now have to wash my eyes with acid, rubbing alcohol, car battery acid, gasoline and bleach...

have some respect for others you horrible looking monstrosity ....

i am seriously disgusted and you should be banned for that shit on your sig..

Mar 20, 2007
What you guys don't understand is that this place is for "fun." Its proven that the majority of people will not act as they normally would when on the internet 99% of you will lie about who you are, what you do, and mostly, you'll act in a manner that you would not typically ever act like in person. Its because you can remain anonymous on the internet. You'll meet very few people in person. So, you act the fool, or the jerk, or the asshole.

There are very few that will be sincere. I've tried to be sincere, and I give you the room to harrass, tease, and talk shit about me. Why? Because I know this place does NOT matter in the true scheme of life.

So, talk ALL the shit you want; change my sig, moderator, change my name, all you PROVE TO ME IS THAT YOU ARE AS LITTLE, IGNORANT, AND STUPID AS I THOUGHT YOU WERE!