A Moderator's Job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
Satingun isn't fucking up shit. I'm standing up for what the Siccness is "supposed" to be about.

We can go out on a daily basis and experience discrimination, bias, and prejudice. Cool, guys! Experience this now without leaving your living rooms! Sign onto the Siccness!!

When a Moderator allows his/her friends to do what they prevent others (as in people they don't like) to do, they are not just being biased, they are going against that which the Siccness actually stands for: Freedom of speech, of expression.

If they allow their friends, or do themselves the following: spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts, they are not upholding their duties as Moderators.

And, while I'm NOT a Moderator, I have the right to the opinion that IF a Moderator sees something wrong, they should give the person an opportunity to correct it, i.e., "too long of a sig," rather than deleting the sig. Considering all the "food movement" going on, we've seen some rather lengthly sigs, but I haven't noticed any being deleted...

So, you go ahead and believe me to be "ruining" the Siccness, as if I have that power (see, you guys give people too much "power.") but in actuality, I am protecting YOUR rights!

Jul 27, 2007
Your post was uncalled for and wasn't a productive part of the thread. The man asked a question and went about it in a professional manner. Your post was just to get attention.

Satingun: I don't know who deleted your sig, but we dont delete them because they are too long. If your sig was making the page spread out wide then it will be deleted.
My sig was narrow, but had RIP IKE TURNER on it, with three one 3x3 pic of Ike, 2 of Ike and Tina, and two quotes on it. Less than 5 inches long, I'd say.

Which is my point. The jerk moderator that did it was abusing his power, and it was unnecessary, and he/she was out of line. Rather than sending me an email ASKING me to remove something, they left the words, DOWNSIZE YOUR SIGNATURE.

There should be a means to find out who is abusing their power, by having all moderator duties monitored.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
YOU dont PAY to keep the siccness running

YOU dont PAY to have a membership

so STFU. you should be happy to have a site like this. the owners can run it any damn way they please.

and your sig NOW is under 5 inches

it was more like at least 10-15 inches before

Dec 25, 2003
LMAO

They named her Fatingun

rofl

Dont stand up for the Siccness bitch. Siccness dont give a fuck about you.

Every time we post a should we ban 'Buck Wild/Satingun/Ricki Lake' poll it gets about a 95% yes vote.

Jul 27, 2007
Who was that directed at? Because I don't have a problem banning you!
Now, I appreciate you being in here, Gabe, but this may make my point...

If his words, "You suck" were directed to me... Would you feel the need to ban him? Verses, of course, if you felt the words were directed to YOU?

See, no matter who those words were directed to, he has a right to type them. We can't get our feelings hurt over nonsense coming from a dummy (and I have the right to type THAT!)

But if you felt the desire to ban him because he wrote them to YOU, but did not feel that desire because he wrote them to ME, that is potentially abuse of your power. My point exactly. Where does one draw that line? Difficult, I know, but I read all kinds of insults and words, and have been called so many names I can't even remember them all (even cunt) and no one has ever banned that person for saying that to me... Why then, should this guy be banned for saying, "You suck," no matter who its to? (He's a child anyway.)