A Moderator's Job

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
where do you sign up to be a mod,i wouldnt mind shuttin down bullshit topics and changing some names around here.i think i put in enough work and cleared the b.a.r.t board pretty good as TJ.wheres the sign up list to be a open forum mod?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, you're the female version of BobbyCockTalk.......

dumb, annoying, and illiterate aren't a good combination.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
where do you sign up to be a mod,i wouldnt mind shuttin down bullshit topics and changing some names around here.i think i put in enough work and cleared the b.a.r.t board pretty good as TJ.wheres the sign up list to be a open forum mod?
hit up nemo, or like mark 7 or tony 206 or bplease (not really sure which one, lol)....i think musty is still listed as the mod....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
hit up nemo, or like mark 7 or tony 206 or bplease (not really sure which one, lol)....i think musty is still listed as the mod....
If you're seriously interested in becoming a Moderator (you must be SERIOUS) you can print out the Siccness Staff Application linked below, fill it out and send it to Mark7.

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c217/natas206/?action=view&current=app.jpg
:siccness:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lmao

A moderator is apparently not doing their job as Fatinguns gay ass was unbanned
i bet she sent 50,000 PMs to the admins complaining and talking shit like a fat whore would. 50+ fat female and white...not a good combo for promoting rap music...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I had to do some very bad things to become moderator, very bad things. Things I'm not proud of or will ever speak of :(
Does it involved a broom handle?

And BETO...whussup with the LOOOOOONG ass signature....i'm bout to change my sig to some nasty shit just to gross you fuckers out for making me scroll so got damn much.