A MESSAGE TO THE BOARD FROM V-BOY ( IM BACK )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
Its funny that you say that because I had the same thought when I heard the name but it means something completly different and you can here the fillmore in his spits. i would hope you would take the time to listen and form a opinion after but if not thats ok too
thanks for posting

Jun 3, 2006
Its funny that you say that because I had the same thought when I heard the name but it means something completly different and you can here the fillmore in his spits. i would hope you would take the time to listen and form a opinion after but if not thats ok too
thanks for posting
nah, i aint gonna listen to your doo doo...thanks tho

Apr 25, 2002
man real talk..at the end of the day fuck the siccness...taking this shit with a mound of salt is a great idea..especially this day and age....i respect your transition...just do u and the respect the few opinions on this shit that are actually genuine

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
That's real spit V... I don't remember you posting here but sounds like you stopped around when I started. Glad to see you've made some changes in your life for the better, welcome back to the board. I'll download your album tomorrow and give you some feedback! Remember the Internet and especially the siccness is a cold place, take everything with a grain of salt and don't let it get to you.

Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com
Pimpin i aint heard of ya but that dont matter, i been away from the bay for hella long, deployed to war, and livin down south, but i can respect ya grind and how u realized u needed to get some get right!! stay on em doggie! much luck to ya fam bam!

Ima check out ya spits and download that!

stay humble my dude!

Oct 3, 2009
That boy M Dot got spits. I would say you should do a video with that dude. Have you seen the trailer he got with Equipto? Seems like that dude is on the right path. That's my opining. Yaw came tight too. I like your shit. People just need to give it a chance. Good luck yo.

Sep 9, 2009
this muthafucka said swagger...im cool of your shit....and you got a dude named L7?....he's a square?
You judgin dude by his name?? My boy on some hi tech game, say he's sharp on all four corners and he dont spell his name L7 my bad for that on the track listing. L Seven is a mofuckin real life G, peep the mans music he real and got bars hard as hell, I aint got nothin but love an respect for my dude. Keep sleepin all I can say is hard work pays off. Funny to see how many people just go on threads to talk shit, mofuckas aint got nothin else to do I guess. Much love to all the people bright enough to open they minds to actually listen to the music, if you had I doubt I'd be seeing all the negativity. But its welcome either way, Im just sayin imma keep it lit regardless. Thanks to all who stated thier opinions, bottom line is music is forever changing, especially rap so keep yo ears to the streets and talk to me when you actually listen to the shit. All you close minded fucks turn on yo other side an keep hittin that snooze button....