A Message From San Quinn to Keyshia Cole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
MacFee said:
To be real with u people though, when folks see Keisha Cole on the BET awards, I guarantee u the Bay didnt even cross their minds. I mean shes from the Bay, but shes a girl. Think about it. She dont rep the Bay. Its like seein Destiny's Child or some shit. No one starts thinkin bout Houston when they come on. Seriously though, thats real talk. Or Mariah Carey or some shit like that, New York never crosses ur fuckin mind.

and thats the reason she can sell the way she does when people go and buy her album thats the last thing on there mind its just about the music thats it but its a different story in hip hop they buy records based on where the artist is from that has a huge influence on it then what his/her street cred is/how he grew up then wut type of style it is gangsta/crunk/hyphy/back pack etc......... so many things fall into place when making up there mind for a purchase its sad and its even more sad when we are from the bay because the country feels if its not NY LA Chicago Miaimi Atlanta then it aint good music or worth the time of checking it out congratz to Keisha for being able to sell records based on talent pz

Aug 9, 2002
i would like to send her a message also. i would respectfully request to sop gravy off her meat curtains with a biscuit from popeys while she takes pictures of me to humiliate me like ol girl did in CB4. Keisha if you get this i'll be at the next concert in dago sweetness. XOXOXOXOXO

Jun 27, 2002
well Keyshia's last name was Quentin before she changed it..now its Cole...
they do have the same gap in the teeth and quinn just got his fixed too...
and the first single on her new album is called Diamonds...and what did quinn say pressure makes?
and you never see em at the same spot at the same time....damn

naw lol jk

Nov 19, 2005
Meelo said:
it was Game in a thong when he used to he a stripper or some shit i guess
that pic is fake as fuck you could tell. hella photoshopped 50 just trying to get to game cuz it aint happening lyrically hahaha . Game's brother fase (they dont get along anymore) even said game was NEVER A STRIPPER

back to the subject can you guys just give quinn some props for letting everyone know keyshia did her thing damn........ and she do sort of look like quinn hahaha

Nov 19, 2005
AllCity Cinemas said:
everytime i see your sig i picture this goin on in your head "damn maybe if i laugh this black girls wont beat me up, how in the fuck did i get stuck in between two of em" laugh looks like the most nervous laugh to me
ya lol i thought the same thing

Nov 19, 2005
Sav_Scorcese said:
No hate though Quinn is getting his money he just needs another guy like Chuck that doesn't turn on his fans like Kenny. Kenny comes off as too hot headed to me.
your one of the people that pissed chuck off too and now you piss off kenny. There wasn't as many haters when chuck was posting as the done deal ceo. Quinn has been doing alot better things now anyways. Quinn will blow up soon, chuck did a good job with quinn and so is kenny. You think he cares about what you think????? Nope!!! Too many haters on this board

Jul 20, 2002
sobaywitit said:
your one of the people that pissed chuck off too and now you piss off kenny. There wasn't as many haters when chuck was posting as the done deal ceo. Quinn has been doing alot better things now anyways. Quinn will blow up soon, chuck did a good job with quinn and so is kenny. You think he cares about what you think????? Nope!!! Too many haters on this board
Chuck wasn't really pissed at me we were discussing things, he said something about guns and betting 3 racks against anybody who thought they could battle Quinn and I said something about guns not being exclusive to his people. It was all love. Kenny cares what "we" think not just me or he would post here and then get pissed after some of the kids respond the way they do. I've been attacked plenty of times here on Siccness it comes with the territory.

Apr 24, 2006
Sav_Scorcese said:
No hate though Quinn is getting his money he just needs another guy like Chuck that doesn't turn on his fans like Kenny. Kenny comes off as too hot headed to me.
does he come off hot headed or a dude that just really cares about the artist that he represents??? all he cares about is getting Quinn to the top...and if you mad at that, I don't know what to tell you.

s.g.t

Sicc OG
Aug 14, 2003
this message sounds like Quinn and cole had some type of PROFESSIONAL falling out and they now arent talking. I don't doubt this based on the language of author of the thread first post. Read between the lines Siccness.net. Theres more to the story than Done Deal Kenny AKA PR Kenny is telling. Good PR move, but dont leave the Siccness, the fans, and admirers of Done Deals work-ethic totally out in the cold.

Jul 20, 2002
nastyfresh21 said:
does he come off hot headed or a dude that just really cares about the artist that he represents??? all he cares about is getting Quinn to the top...and if you mad at that, I don't know what to tell you.
he just comes off hotheaded and quick to diss everybody after he makes a post.

Mar 29, 2004
Keisha Did sooooooooooo good! she didnt have to rep the bay she's doing it by being one of the most talented women on that stage that night...everyone knows shes from the O she aint gotta say oakland everytime she get some shine she does it through her art her walk her talk and the way she does her thang.
Peace Dub