A Look Into The Future..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Where do you HONESTLY see tech in 5 years

• Blown up/Dominating the Mainstream

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Still sayin FTI, stayin underground

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Being an Official member of ICP

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Retired

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Sep 29, 2007
dropping K.I.L.L.E.R.
haha i hope not

i hope he hell still be rapping, it would be great to see him in the limelight, but i think itll still be the underground FTI shit, the Tech we know and love

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
as long as he's still making good music, it shouldn't matter if he's blown up, underground, or whatever...

honestly i think underground is the place to be... you don't have any big labels telling you what you can and can't do, say and can't say, or what type of imagery you can or can't have in your album cover...

Aug 16, 2003
He'll be like 41 or 42...I think he'll be semi retired..focusing more on the label and his artist and branching off into other intrest, but he'll do a feature here or there...kinda like Jay Z does now.

Jul 1, 2007
smittycal said:
He'll be like 41 or 42...I think he'll be semi retired..focusing more on the label and his artist and branching off into other intrest, but he'll do a feature here or there...kinda like Jay Z does now.
yeah but jay z is dropping an album nxt month??
i rekon tech will still b dropping albums in 5 years..
by just saying that he might retire and killer will b his last album is just drawing attention to the album

Jan 17, 2007
shit i think hes pretty much finished now

4 years to get everready

6 weeks to get MLK

I doubt anyone else is going to put out anything anytime soon

Nov 7, 2006
Still sayin FTI, stayin underground but not by choice. the mainstream is too afraid to give him a chance so they wont unless the style changes in the mainstream which happens every 3 years or so

Feb 9, 2005
Drop K.I.L.L.E.R do a tour or 2 to promote then take a much long needed break 2-4 years possibly come back and drop some hot shit again is where i possibly see tech n9ne.

Jan 17, 2007
People will be on strange forums sayin "Wheres krizz kaliko's second album, is kabosh going to do anything, how about techs colabo with this guy blah blah"

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
^^lol^^

I don't think he'll ever actually fully retire. He will be getting there age-wise to still do the shows he does... His shows are what sells him to a new "fan". EVERY fan I've talked to AWAY from KC talks about the show. They didn't know the music till they saw the show or they didn't like the music till they saw the show... but once your a fan, you're a fan for life, which means there'll always be money for a Tech release, so as long as he makes those fans now, in 5 years, he'll just have to chill on the stage humping... haha

Sep 11, 2002
their are alot of old rappers still rappin, ie: snoop, mc eiht, too short, spice 1 ect, but they suck now, so maybe they should retire..so i could see tech still rappin... in a wheel chair, takin hits of oxygen after each "jyeah"