A look at Philthy Rich's sophomore album, "Trip'n for Life"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2005
PHILTHY NEED TO START SAYING SOMETHING THAT ALL THESE OTHER RAPPERS AINT SAID 1000 TIMEZ . I AINT FEELING THE NEW SHIT HE NEEDS TO STEP IT UP . FUNK OR DIE WAS ALRIGHT BUT THERE AINT NO GROWTH IN THE NEW SHIT IN MY OPINION!! same shit i heard on 95% of these rappers out . to me if your going to put everything the same you gotta have a different swag or you need to say something different. stalin,lilrue,dlo,sleepy,shady,beeda etc all got something different thats why i like they shit.

May 8, 2008
PHILTHY NEED TO START SAYING SOMETHING THAT ALL THESE OTHER RAPPERS AINT SAID 1000 TIMEZ . I AINT FEELING THE NEW SHIT HE NEEDS TO STEP IT UP . FUNK OR DIE WAS ALRIGHT BUT THERE AINT NO GROWTH IN THE NEW SHIT IN MY OPINION!! same shit i heard on 95% of these rappers out . to me if your going to put everything the same you gotta have a different swag or you need to say something different. stalin,lilrue,dlo,sleepy,shady,beeda etc all got something different thats why i like they shit.
Sleepy and D-Lo dont say nothing different bro. I hear what you saying rappers need to be more versatile, but rappers like Philthy have to stick to what they do best. His skills as an MC wont let him be nearly as versatile as other rappers. He does what he does best and the streets fuck wit him for it.