A Letter From SataN to YOU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2002
(Don't Mind the Typo's)

I saw you yesturday as you began your daily chores. You awoke without kneeling to pray AS a matter of fact, you didnt even bless your meals or pray before going to bed last night You are so UNTHANKFUL, I love that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, FOOL you are mine Remeber you and I have been going steady for years. and I still dont love you yet. AS a matter of fact I HATE YOU because I had God I am only using you to get even with GOd. He kicked me out from heavan and Im going to use you as long as possible to pay him back. You see FOOL ... GOD LOVES YOU and has great plans stored for you. But you have yeilded your life to me, and Im going to make your life a living HELL that way we will be together twice. This will really hurt God.
THanks to you, Im really showing him who's boss in your life with all the good times we've had. WE have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, stealing, lying, being hyprocritical, fornicating, over eating, telling dirty jokes, gossipping, being judgemental, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults, and those in leadership positions, no respect for the church, bad attitudes. SURELY you dont want to give all this up. COME ON FOOL lets be together FOREVER!!! Ive got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from Me to You Id like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your FOOLISH Life You are so gullible. I LAUGH AT YOU!!! WHen you are tempted in sin you give in a HAHAHAHAHA you make me sick., Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life you look 20 years older and now I need new blood SO GO AHEAD AND TEACH SOME CHILDREN HOW TO SIN All you have to do is smoke, drink, and drink underage, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible. Do all that in the presence of the children and they will do it too because Kids are like that. Well fool I have to let you go for now I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you AGAIN if you were smart you would run somewhere and COnfess your sins and live for God with what lil bit of life you have... Its not my nature to Worry about anyone, but to be your age and still sinning its becoming a bit ridiculous. Dont get me wrong I STILL HATE YOU ALL ITS JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR CHRIST!!!

P.S.
If you really love me you wont share this letter with anyone!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i seen this letter befor, its weak speacily bout respectin the "church" jesus said u dont need a church hes every were , most people in leadership roles are fakez. fuck the real author of this letter too

Nov 27, 2002
ToNgAn_SaV said:
(Don't Mind the Typo's)

I saw you yesturday as you began your daily chores. You awoke without kneeling to pray AS a matter of fact, you didnt even bless your meals or pray before going to bed last night You are so UNTHANKFUL, I love that about you. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living, FOOL you are mine Remeber you and I have been going steady for years. and I still dont love you yet. AS a matter of fact I HATE YOU because I had God I am only using you to get even with GOd. He kicked me out from heavan and Im going to use you as long as possible to pay him back. You see FOOL ... GOD LOVES YOU and has great plans stored for you. But you have yeilded your life to me, and Im going to make your life a living HELL that way we will be together twice. This will really hurt God.
THanks to you, Im really showing him who's boss in your life with all the good times we've had. WE have been watching dirty movies, cursing people out, stealing, lying, being hyprocritical, fornicating, over eating, telling dirty jokes, gossipping, being judgemental, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults, and those in leadership positions, no respect for the church, bad attitudes. SURELY you dont want to give all this up. COME ON FOOL lets be together FOREVER!!! Ive got some hot plans for us. This is just a letter of appreciation from Me to You Id like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your FOOLISH Life You are so gullible. I LAUGH AT YOU!!! WHen you are tempted in sin you give in a HAHAHAHAHA you make me sick., Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life you look 20 years older and now I need new blood SO GO AHEAD AND TEACH SOME CHILDREN HOW TO SIN All you have to do is smoke, drink, and drink underage, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible. Do all that in the presence of the children and they will do it too because Kids are like that. Well fool I have to let you go for now I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you AGAIN if you were smart you would run somewhere and COnfess your sins and live for God with what lil bit of life you have... Its not my nature to Worry about anyone, but to be your age and still sinning its becoming a bit ridiculous. Dont get me wrong I STILL HATE YOU ALL ITS JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR CHRIST!!!

P.S.
If you really love me you wont share this letter with anyone!!!
Return to sender, address unknown.

Jun 2, 2002
THAT letter sounds as if a church organization wrote that trying to scare people to attend church and nonetheless in a end result paying their tithes and offerings. HA!

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
im not gunna say im sorry and didn't bow down to my knees ever morning, or fold my hands before every meal. Maybe I will when it comes time, but i thought all god wanted was us to love him back.

PeaCe:
~Fawg

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
Re: Re: A Letter From SataN to YOU

YOuNg WiNo said:

dont see why u need to respect the church
When He said church Jesus was talking about the body of the church i.e. the brothers and sisters of the church.

Not a temple.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i've seen that shit like 6 times.....people e-mail it around.....it's stupid.......whoever wrote it originally should be hit in the face with a brick.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^I think he's saying that Jesus was refering to the PEOPLE in the church, rather than the building....I'm not sure though..

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
venomous666 said:
What a bunch of horse shit this is!
Just what do you think Satan is?
David, The fallen Angel.

Think thatz what his name was, anyway, we was an angel, that didn't like the way God worked things. So God sayz, hay if you don't like it, I can make you a better place to spend eternity. HELL. Watch you first step, its a long fall.

~Fawg