A Letter from Iraq...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
I got this email today, and had to let yall peep it..

This right here touched me for real...

Hope all the soldiers out there make it back safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Whats up this is Spc Jusitin Gregg with the 258th Engr company curently stationed at Tallil Air Base Iraq. I want to say that this music is the motivater right now and motivates us to start and finish each day spent here . The lyrics beats everything that this music represents is a huge motivator for me and my fellow soldiers over here we wanted to let you know that. And if there is any way possible to hook us up here , this is hard to come by over here we would apreciate greatly thank you for takin the time and reading this and keep putin it down sicerly Spc Gregg 258th Engr.

I got back to them cats, and here's what he replyed back.

Whats up this is Spc Gregg thanks for the reply and takin for the time to get back at me , me and my battle buddies are on cloud nine right now to hear back from you , right now we got your first alblum in our players now, cant get enough of it wasnt able to get my hands on your second drop , shit got hetic in the process of gettin here . Thanks again and if there is anything we can get you from here soveiners let me know , and ill get me and my battle buddies to take pictures and spread your sound over here , thanks for your time Spc Gregg.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Is that dope shit or what?