a ? ive always wonder about??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

do you burn cds?

• yes 90% of the time no matter where there from

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • only a song here and there

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • yes all shit that aint from cali

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • the same cd i burn i also buy in the store as well

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • i cant remember the last time i bought a cd..but i can tell you i have all the new shit on cdr

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
S

senatorOFdaYAE

ive always wanted to know do the people who post on this site burn albums that you would have bought if there was no such things as cdr..you can do it privately in the poll.... ill be the 1st to admit im bumping a cdr of the new eminem album right now but ill purchase it as well when it comes out because i like to look at the credits as well as make sure the artist dont get ripped off on there sound scans and paper....

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
Most of the cds that I own are backups of albums I purchase - I'll purchase them, burn them, then take the album back and get half of the price for it....when it comes to Eminem, I'm glad I didn't purchase the album - it's not for me..too much of a rock influence, too many ballads, and too bland for me.

May 13, 2002
Like I've said before I burn it, listen to it, and if it's a good album I will buy it. If it ain't up to my standards then they get no cash from me.

Apr 25, 2002
I'll listen to it first...IF it's worth it then i'll buy it...Some of the shit I don't have to listen to...Like Spice 1, Daz, E-40...But most of the time I want to hear what the fuck i'm paying for, cuz rappers aren't coming that tight anymore, at least not like in the past.

T

thug_proppa

i cop the shit and take it back to get more cd's i buy up as many as i can. and even if the artist aint big if thy from cali i'll almost always cop it

M

MrFreeze

I NEVER BURN! it pisses me off cuz i got boys with cases full of cdr's thinkin its coo. ITS NOT. you need to support the artists you like so they can continue to make music. if everyone burned shit there would be no reason to make music cuz you wouldnt get any money for doin it. i understand sometimes your kinda broke and you wanna bump a certain cd and thats all good, but buy it when you can afford to. just my feelings...

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'll burn some shit and if it's tight I'll by it when it comes out or if it's out and I think it's worth buying I'll get it. Like I've said before now it's to risky to buy an based on the the name of the artist or label. Most of the cds I have bought in the past few years I had burned copies of first. I always have and always will support tight shit. I will continue to download albums FIRST to make sure they are worth buying.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'll tell ya. My boy at the Burn Center burns shit all damn day. He told me this. "If the industry wasn't puttin out so much CRAP these days, I wouldn't burn tha shit and I would support them. It seems that everytime I buy a CD for 16.99, I'm only enjoying 2bucks of it, cause these days, most CDs have only two good songs on it. If people quit putting RUSHED or RECYCLED or FILLERS on their album, I wouldn't burn it, I'd buy it." Mostly I listen to what he's got, and if I like it, I'll buy it. Like Senator and also being an artist and producer, I like reading credits, so I buy shit. RHYTHMX $WR

p.s. Senator, Wuddup fam Dank God It's FrHIGHday!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I had a whole thread about downloading albums in the siccness forum..............the last orginal cd i bought was sac kingz..........everything thats come out in the last few years have been shit so thats why i burn alot of shit.........and i dont have money to buy the albums either.......but if there is a good cd i will probably buy it.......but since music has been going the last few years its shit...........so i will continue buring intill a good cd comes out and i will support it.......

Apr 25, 2002
DankSinatra
yea i feel you on that because when i go buy a cd its like 19 dollars with tax and when i listen to it......its a pz of shit no good songs on it.......so why buy cds you aint going to like its just a waste of fucken money...........if they want money i think they should take more time laying there music out........

Apr 25, 2002
Ohh the new Eminem hey ? How do you like that shit ? :cool:

I buy very few albums these days, but I always buy anything from Jay Tee, Baby Beesh, E-40 and my favorites

A lotta times I download an album . . and think it's alright, but not really worth $18. Shit I'm a college student . . . and I'm sure most of ya'll are the same way . . these days you just gotta be careful w/ what you buy

Apr 25, 2002
Pimperoni said:
A lotta times I download an album . . and think it's alright, but not really worth $18. Shit I'm a college student . . . and I'm sure most of ya'll are the same way . . these days you just gotta be careful w/ what you buy
exactly! that's what the fuck I'm sayin!!