a husalah poll........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which husalah album is your favorite?

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2007
after the jacka one, i went on and said fuck it let's see which husalah solo is your favorite....dope guns & religion or since the 80's.

i haven't heard all of since the 80's so i'm not gonna vote this one but what y'all think?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
both slap hard but that 80s one i tend to slap more

an cant wait till he actually release an album with written material cuz this freestyles shit sick as fuck, imagine some thought out raps?

Apr 25, 2002
the first time i fell in love with crime it was that raa rrrrrraaaaaa rrrrrrrrrraaaa rrrrrrrrrrrrock

the second time i fell in love with crime it was the paaaaaaaawp paaaaaaaaaawp paaaawpaaawpop

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hood Rat Matt said:
not really...considering what has come out since then...but it is an opinion of course. West Coast Vaccine was dope...that Black C was tight. I can't really think of too many others...Mob Trial (which included Hus). The Jack Artist came out before Dre died right?

PLEASE give me some more shit to pick up because i've really been trying to find some good bay area rap music
You right opinion but to help you out, try some of these:
Casual - Smash Rockwell
Opio - Triangulation Station
A-Plus - My Last Good Deed
Mob Trial
Rob Lo - Street Epidemic
Encore - Lay Over

Dec 4, 2006
Defy said:
Hustlin Since the 80's.....although I just wish he had an album that was actually mixed down & mastered

anything being dropped under street show will have shitty quality..

cats don't wanna spend $$ on mixed down & mastered albums no more...

the day all these artist start putting out quality mixed down & mastered music...

that's when I will start buying more albums myself..

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i was thinkin a del an andre nickatina track would be dope...rapping about space alligators an shit

lol

but seriously would be cool, same with a del an lynch track

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hood Rat Matt said:
you feelin' them solo heiro releases, huh? i'll have to peep what you listed...right on. i'm alwAys open...just a little jaded with the way things have been around here
You can't go wrong with any of those I swear, you may want to pass on the Street Epidemic tho if you ain't really into the whole Mob Figa/Ghetto Starz sound. And I really suggest that Encore album.

fillyacup said:
i was thinkin a del an andre nickatina track would be dope...rapping about space alligators an shit

lol

but seriously would be cool, same with a del an lynch track
Haha, like I said tho a Hiero/Dilated Peoples album would be the shit.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
DG&R

I thought I liked Huslin Since Da 80's more, but I got kida tired of it, and DG&R gets doper to me everytime I hear it.

Huslin since da 80s is more of a laid back album with beats to ride to, smoke to, kick it in the summertime, but DG&R is just that str8 grimey MOB shit

Aug 8, 2003
I liked both but i think the jacka (i think it was) fucked up that one song on hustlin since the 80's when he came on the track like he just woke up..

"I hope that ain your girlfriend cuz we been sellin her holmes"

haha

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
TROLL said:
I liked both but i think the jacka (i think it was) fucked up that one song on hustlin since the 80's when he came on the track like he just woke up..

haha
nah Jacka spit on that song

"I'm smokin real shit, nigga that'll make you throw up
Up chuck, ya wife gettin but fucked
By a wolf that's hungry as hell
You let the meth talk, now we on you fa real"

"we connect face to face, no cellular phones
I hop that aint ya girlfriend, we been sellin her holmes"

ha ha, that shit dope

Apr 8, 2007
TROLL said:

haha
fa real that song is dope as fuck but jacka fucked it up on that one hus killed that shit tho

i thot huslin since da 80's was better but dope guns religion was dope too but i get tired of it quick i can slap huslin since da 80's all day

Dec 19, 2005
Huslin Since Da 80's.... Dope Guns & Religion got some sick shit on it too but i can just listen to the whole Huslin Since Da 80's without skippin a song.

Hood Rat Matt said:
hustlin' since da' 80's = best bay release since mac dre died imo
ima go ahead and co-sign that i havent slapped a cd all the way through since MD's last few cds