a Hulk Hogan Rap CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
hahaha probably the only thing cool about that cd is that there are pictures of his car and motorcycle on the inside. Too bad they look like they were painted with katsup and mustard though....:confused:

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
1) "Hulkster's in the House": An average "Rock and Roll" song, about 15 words, and repeating guitar riff in the background, a guitar solo, and a chorus that repeats like 7 times in this 2:31 min song. Hulk does sing in this song, not for long, and it not very good, he sings the 9 word chorus along with his male choir guys. This song sucks.

2) "American Made": Apparently this is Hulk's theme from 1995, some lame rock song about being an American, blah blah next track. Hulk does not sing on this song, do not download this crap.

3) "Hulker's Back": WOW..... WOW, I can't even begin to describe this song. Hulk does rap in this song, and puts on an amazing performance. YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THIS SONG, IT IS ONE OF THE MOST GOD-AWFUL THINGS I HAVE EVER HEARD!

4) "Wrestling Boot Traveling Band" I have no idea what the fuck this song is. Some country ballad... no Hulk, no Wrassslin, pure crap. CRAP CRAP CRAP!

5) "Bad to the Bone": no, this is not "b-b-b-bad bad to the BONE" by zz top, or whoever wrote that. This is a NEW bad to the bone, and it blllllllows. Its glam-80's rock sounding, no Hulk. I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish with this stupid song. There is NOWAY you are going to convince me you are "Bad to the bone" after I just heard you finish singing "Wrestling Boot Traveling Band song", dear GOD.

6) "I Want To Be A Hulkamaniac": YES! YES!!!!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST (worst) SONG EVER!!!!! HULK RAP, A RAP OF MORALS. In this song, Hulk, and his 6-man male choir, sings a rap about "Eating your vitamins, swimming with a buddy, and having fun with family and friends", it is truly this worst thing ever created by man. All this goes to lame 80's-pop sounding music, with retarded keyboard riffs, and a horrible beat-box background.

7) "Beach Patrol": another audio gem, Hulk RAPS, it's not as good as "I wanna be a hulkamanic" or "Hulkster's Back", but if you like those two, this is one's for you. (its about the beach, its quite stupid)

8) "Hulk's The One": Another crappy track, its in a 80's "easy listening" style. Its some whore declaring her love for the one and only Hulk! I think the "you've got me down on my knees" line is in pretty poor taste, especially for a kid's cd, but I feel reassured knowing that Hulk is a highly morale family man, and would never let himself into a situation of that nature. NEVER!

9) "Hulkster's in heaven": This is Hulk's greatest performance on the cd, not the best song, but Hulk reaches now grounds on this one. Hulk sings a heartfelt song about a fellow Hulkamaniac. The tragedy comes in, that this hulkamanic had tickets to see Hulk battle agenst Andre the GIANT, and win. But... the fan never made it to the battle (if you know what i mean). When the Hulkster comes to heaven, they'll tag up again... Play this mp3 for your friends, I'm sure they will love you for it, and then they will all hug you.... and kiss you.

10) "Hulk Rules": If you were hoping the CD to go out with a bang, prepared to be disappointed. This is just a boring average rock song, not sung by Hulk. It basically sums up the glory of the Hulkster. Its kinda catchy, but nowhere close to the song Hulkster himself appears in. If the Hulk-Rap songs weren't on this cd, this would be the best track, its pretty ridiculous, a rock song about the hulkster, the lyrics creative.... NOT!

I

Instigator

I've got that tape in my car right now. It's always good for a quick laugh.