A homies I'll be riding in Cali on August 7 to the 21

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2004
My familia has been planning to go to visit my mom and dads parents for a minute and now it is officail. I will be in Santa Cruz on August 7 and I'll be staying there for a week and then I'll head over to my Moms mothers house in the Sacra.

From various homies I already heard about Santa Cruz and I am not to excited about staying there for a week, but fu** it I'll be visiting the S.F while I am there. The next two weeks I'll be in North Sacra.

So if any of the ENE homies know what functions I could catch let me know. And as for kick it spots let it be known. I'll be snaping pictures every where and post them on here.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^YEA ID SECOND THAT...THEY GOT LIKE 3 DIFFRENT HOODS IN THE SAME AREA...MATTER OF FACT...IF YOUR NEAR THE BOARDWALK...LOOK OUT FOR SUM SKINNY FOOL THAT RIDES AROUND IN A DARK BLUE OR BLACK CADILLAC...BUT FUCK THE FUNK...EITHER WAY BE OUT THERE AND ENJOY...HIT UP THE MYSTERY SPOT IN SANTA CRUZ...SHITS A TRIP...ULL LIKE IT

Jun 25, 2004
Thanks homies for the heads up about Santa Cruz. My Dad really wants to visit the board walk, so we will be there and I'll let you homies know how it is and what goes down. I am mainly concerned with Sacra if any of you homies know the North Side area good let me know what goes down. The Hood that my grandma stays by is DPH according to my primo and he also side they got homies out there from the North Side Gang. I am also hoping now ENE homies hit me up and set trip that I was born in Jersey and I bang that Big Bad NORTE gang. From what the O.G's put me on over in Jersey is that it is not right to set trip ENE to ENE. But you know how fooz get. If they try to test my heart I'll have to show them but I aint really trying to funk it up with the Cali Fam. And I am hoping they got the Mara fooz there in Sacra; because unlike Jersey the Mexicans in Cali out number those fooz.

Jun 25, 2004
Thanks homies.

A I will be sure to hit up all the kick backs that I could and it would be much appreciated to know the hoe spots. And I'll be taking allot of pictures of interesting sh** and I'll post all my pictures on this thread.

Jun 25, 2004
I just touch down!

A to all the homies I got to know and to all the ones that even care I am riding in Cali now. I just got to the city of Santa Cruz, and it so far is looking coo with the girls, but I haven't been to the board walk yet. My grandma doesn't have a internet connection so I am up in the library LOL. I will keep you homies up on the info and how it goes down in the SC city. And to all the homies that hit me up from Sacra I'll be checking out all those partys and I'll make sure I get things poping off in the 916 peace out.

Jun 25, 2004
Sacramento is looking coo. I drop in a minute ago and my primo has a internet connection so no more walking to the library. Well for all the Sacra homies thanks for the info with the partys and it is foo sho I'll be hitting them up. and I'll post up pictures of coo sites. (there realy wasn't coo sites in Santa Cruz so just forget that one.

Jun 25, 2004
Sad Eyez said:
fuck that go kick back in frisco n chill at some tight spots n holla at some hoes. u go there yet?
Yeah I went to the piers 39 and down. The SF got some beautiful mexican girls, but I was there with my familia so I was just peeping. Also the metron in down town had some girls shoping at that four story mall (I hit that place up by myself,but was unsuccessful with action). But now in Sacra its going to be craking. The only thing that is cold is I am getting in when school starts for most of the town.

Jun 25, 2004
A wuz up to all the homies keepin up on this. I just wanted to say if you live in Sacra are going to visit Sacra one mall you have to hit up is Arden Mall. This mall is filled with big booty white girls that just go crazy when you spit that mexican game.(if you can speak spanish tell them hi in spanish and how are they doing. For some reason that sh** just blows there mind).

Jun 28, 2003
florin mall is hoodrats only...same with downtown plaza

arden fair and sunrise mall is mixed with hoodrats and model type stuck ups

roseville galleria is just for stuck ups

but fuck a mall you should be hittin folsom lake cuz theres hella breezys with them thongs on

oldtown sac clubbin is sick on weekends...sidelines got the booty calls but if you want em between 18 and 21 go to "the rage" near arden fair

Jun 25, 2004
MRxBULLETx831 said:
florin mall is hoodrats only...same with downtown plaza

arden fair and sunrise mall is mixed with hoodrats and model type stuck ups

roseville galleria is just for stuck ups

but fuck a mall you should be hittin folsom lake cuz theres hella breezys with them thongs on

oldtown sac clubbin is sick on weekends...sidelines got the booty calls but if you want em between 18 and 21 go to "the rage" near arden fair
Oldtown Sac is off the hook according to my primo, but he said that hella rollerz be out there. And yeah I heard about the rage. I am just waiting untill wensday for college night. Folsom lake gots girls like that I might have to do some Califa tanning. (I'll tell you what if I do go I'll make sure I bring my camera and there will be some pictures of some interesting sh** if folsum got it like that). Sad eyes whats wrong with malls? Remember I am a young buck trying to get a butt to help me bust a nut and in return give them pussy lips that look like they been ring up. JK I am not only looking for that I am looking for a stable relationship too. Haaaaaaaaaaa

Jun 25, 2004
A homies here is some info if you are ever in Sacramento. I was at this back to school college party thrown in South Sac and mainly black peps. Well here is the information do not ever play Mac Dre around a group of blacks. These Sacramento homies get stupid. These fooz were the wildest sober fooz I ever seen. The hood was oak park bloods and what triped me out is that they had Mexicans saying whats up blood (that is some dumb sh**). For every Mexican homie that would hit me up by saying whats up blood I would just say naw ENE homie, and I had to say that more then once.