'A grande coffee with some boobage, please'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
PARKLAND, Wash. -- The barista who threw a cup of boiling water on a flasher said he was the strangest customer she’s ever had.

Kylie Ross said she was more freaked out than scared of a flasher at the Parkland Java Girls espresso stand.

“So I opened the window and there is this man dressed in bra and panties, touching himself inappropriately,” Ross said.

Surveillance video from the espresso stand shows the reaction of Ross and her co-worker Jamae Feddock -- as a man dressed in women's underwear exposes himself after pulling into the drive through.

On his third trip to the window -- Ross tossed a cup of boiling hot water on the man's chest.

“I know he was hurting cause when we get a little droplet of water on us, it stings,” Ross said. “I drenched him in water, so I know he was in pain.”

Baristas said these kinds of incidents are becoming more common.

“At the Auburn stand of Java Girls, some guy came through doing something similar,” said Sharia Feddock, Jamae's sister.

Sharia said things like this don't just happen to bikini baristas. She was flashed when she was working in jeans and a T-shirt.

Sharia said she doesn’t think the flashing incidents have anything to do with being a bikini barista.

Pierce County sheriff's investigators said they have a possible suspect identified in this case, but so far no arrest has been made.

Jun 3, 2006
yeah that shits been on the news here because some flasher keeps going back to their store and flashes his package hahahahaha

"i'll take a grande extra hot mocha with a side of, LOOK AT BALLS BITCH!!!!!!" ::runs::
wait...your supposed to tell em to look at your shit??...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
yeah that shits been on the news here because some flasher keeps going back to their store and flashes his package hahahahaha

"i'll take a grande extra hot mocha with a side of, LOOK AT MY BALLS BITCH!!!!!!" ::runs::
Yeah they were all over the news, but then this guy came and ruined it recently...

Male barista cashes in on pastie craze

Story Published: Aug 14, 2008 at 12:06 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 14, 2008 at 12:06 PM PDT

By Kitsap Sun

If you love long brown hair and pasties, Java Joint off Ridgetop Boulevard in Silverdale is the place to get your coffee.

Yes, Silverdale has become home to one of the “sexpresso” stands that have stirred up customers and complaints across Kitsap lately.

But this time there’s a catch.

Sporting red, sparkly star “pasties” on his bare chest Wednesday was stand owner Don Frossard. That’s spelled D-o-n, not D-a-w-n.

The longtime owner of Java Joint decided last week it was time to have a little fun with the recent media attention focused on drive-through coffee houses in Belfair and Bremerton that boast baristas in skimpy outfits or less.

“For weeks now people have been asking me, where are the pasties?” he said in reference to the adhesives that young women at some stands wear wearing while tending their drive-thrus.

The Kitsap Sun is a media partner of KOMO News. Read the rest of the story at pugetsoundblogs.com/ckbeat.

Mar 4, 2007
yeah, but really, most of them had small stuff, i saw a few busty girls, but really they were just skinny and a lil too tanning bed orange(imo)

wait until that shit hits the bay area tho, there will be some good looking girls there.