A ? For All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
mostly word of mouth,nothing beats that.you hear hella ppl talkin about it or a couple ppl you know says it dope.other than that i look at the record label or any other affiliations to somebody i might know cause that in a way vouches for that artist and gives him automatic respect in a way...this is mostly for a new artist though,same applies to a well known artist but just not reliant on all the other factors,just want to know if its dope or not

Aug 25, 2005
SiccFucc said:
mostly word of mouth,nothing beats that.you hear hella ppl talkin about it or a couple ppl you know says it dope.other than that i look at the record label or any other affiliations to somebody i might know cause that in a way vouches for that artist and gives him automatic respect in a way...this is mostly for a new artist though,same applies to a well known artist but just not reliant on all the other factors,just want to know if its dope or not

with Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Webbie, Cassidy, and others getting talked about...aint no god damn way I'ma buy an album just based off word of mouth.