A ? For All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2005
the artist. n if some1 tell me therapper is tight ill go 2 n-ridaz.com listen 2 it if i like i get my ass 2 da store and get that shit. sometimes if i hear like snippets of it and it hard aas fuck i go buy it

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
For me, the homies said if I didn't buy Nortelation that I'd get shot in the leg. So then they went into my pockets and took my money and stuffed the CD in my pocket.

Nah, good thread.

Me, I'd like to see someone put out a well thought-out project that is consistent and actually serves an overall purpose. An album with a central theme that relates to a wide variety of people. Although that's not generally accepted due to this market that we're all working on it's something that would be good although not necessarily succesful.

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
if its a comp , depends whos featured and if they are new songs or recycled songs on it . i dont wanna buy a cd that i already have the songs too and just 1 or 2 new ones to bump , rip off . to me it depends on the artist and how he also represents himself on here posting , there is a few that have been actin like a dumb asses on here that i wont support anymore for what they have said and how they have acted . i aint sayin no names either . northern ridaz helps out alot to me being able to sample all the tunes on there , i have bought alot of cds because of but i t has also saved me from buying alot of crap cds too . the cover really means nothin to me its whats inside that counts , seems like artist on here care to much what the fans think on here bout them . i think it should be a surprise and u get what ya get . keep putin out them heaters guys , i luv that norte music .

Dec 26, 2004
Because tapes are no longer available.

The Ntertainment!! IF they got style Im Nto then Ill buy they CDs. Basically I start off with comps then decide who to focus on. If the artist/s iz on another comp N still comes out nice THEN I start huntin for they CD. Thats why Im so focus on The Bay N Chicago.
Also IF they come to town N do a lil concert, Ill go check it out to see what they sound like N if they can rock the stage. I have been to 3 concerts without knowin what the artist/s sounds like.
Last thing too, to listen to something different than everyone else. (mainstream)

Jun 23, 2005
FIRST OFF I THINK THE APPEREACE IS EVERYTHING. (GRAPHICS). HOW MANY TIME DID YOU BUY A CD BECAUSE IT LOOKED TIGHT, THEN THE THEME. OF COURSE IF YOU HEARD OF THE ARTIST BEFORE HELPS ALOT TOO. THERES MANY THINGS THESE ARE JUST THE FEW THOUGHT I HAD IN MY HEAD.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
i buy cds when i hear a few songs on them and im feelin it,or usually ill buy if im already into the artist but if i dont know who the artist is the cover is what makes me want to buy it,your cover has to say something in my eyes,a theme, or something like that, some cds ive seen have some miscellanious ass pictures that have nothing to do wit the album or name of the album, bitches are another eye cathcer, some fine 1'z not any old broad u meet at blockbuster video, but thats just mt opinion on how i buy cds.

Aug 19, 2005
Hola,

I try a few comps first & if I like what the artist/group has put out I'll check out a solo cd.What will hook me is the beats then the lyrical content.I like sh1t with tight beats & having different sound 2 each song.I h8 when some artists seem 2 recycle their beats 4 several songs with only the lyrical content B-ing different.I'm lookin 4-ward 2 checkin' out both Northern Exposure #6 & Ghetto Ballin Ent. upcoming comp.L8r & peace.
WestSide Evil Yt-E

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
For me the person rappen has to go with his beat.If I hear a slow beat and the homie raps fast then I wouldn't want to listen to it or if the beat is fast and he raps slow then I will go check out someone elses music that I will bump.The person rappen has to go with the flow of his beats..

Apr 14, 2004
ive botten cds that the ecover looked sick n my opinion and the music was crappy as fuck,, and then the darkroom covers, they are not great, some average and others below average, but yet they come with some heat and real ish, i for me gota listen to tracks bout tha artist..

Jun 12, 2003
ONE WAY DO BUY CDS IS LOOK 4 THERE TRACK RECORD... MOST CDS I BUY I ALREADY HEARD THEM SPIT SO I AM ASSUMING THEY GOT SUM HEATERS...ALSO FEATURES... HELPS..LIKE I BOUGHT YOUNG MENACE B/CUZ SAN QUINN AND YUKMOUTH WERE ON THERE..NEVR EVN HEARD OF DUDE BUT I BOUGHT IT AND IT WAS TIGHT..ALBUM COVERS GOT NOTHING 2 DO WITH IT IN MY BOOK. AS LONG AS THEY MAKE SENSE AND SPIT DECENT WITH SUM KOOL BEATS I AM SATISFIED.