A Few Words Of RESPECT.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
i feel slow as hell cuz i barely found out bout Wood today and its a shocc to me.....

Never got the oppurtunity to meet Woodie but he was on my list of Northern Cali artists i definately wanted to work with......he always showed me love on these boards and he did mention how he liked to read my posts whenever i would rant off about somethin.....he was a coo ass homie and one of the few real ones.....no matter how much shit was posted on this board that didnt have to do wit his label he didnt make it an issue as long as it was Nor Cal related and helped out the homies......alot of other artists around these parts cant say they show that kinda love.....he helped start a lot of peoples careers and iinfluenced 10 times more folks to try and get in this rap game and do somethin more positive with thier life....he spoke out on what he believed in and thas what made me like him the most.....they say that real gangstaz dont talk....thas bullshit...the realest of mafuccaz speak the truth when its time to be real and let it be known how they feel and dont let no one else tell them what to say do or think and Woodie was one of the few people who lived by this code.....and for that he gets the upmost respect any HUMAN deserves.....

Rest In Plush Woodie!

CcytzO