A couple questions to all new artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Why do you feel you are marketable?
What do you feel seperates you from any other artist?
Why are you approaching the industry the way you are?
Why would you have 10 out of 15 songs featuring other artist?
Why should a consumer buy your album; especially with a lot of features?

No specific reason for asking these question just curious.

Sep 23, 2003
Well, as to your features question, anybody can "buy" features, I feel people should want to work with you and like what your doin as well, but alot of cats buy alot of features and it does have a big impact on sales, however, I think you should try to limit the number of features if your tryna put out a legit album and not have it turn into a compilation. OUr album has features on it but we chose to only use up and coming rappers to showcase our talents and theirs. you can peep some cuts at www.soundclick.com/tonycashandyoungzae or just get at me if you wanna cop one. It's 17 tracks deep and you'll get ya moneys worth trust me.....yall can get at me through here or on the soundclick contact page......stand up yay area

Jun 16, 2002
Why do you feel you are marketable?- I got Charisma, All kinds of Laidies love me. I look Good and Mean. Im Lean and Cleen

What do you feel seperates you from any other artist? I try an spit the realest shit even if it may not sound as cool to others. Basically I dont give A fuck if you like my shit, but It matters bottom line cause of the money, I gotta eat right?

Why are you approaching the industry the way you are? Cause Ive seen the fakest cats out there making skrillz an shit, falling off an shit, Ive loved Rap Music since first day i heard it, I've Loved bay rap even more the first time i heard it. I take on that mentality, cause I soaked game out here and its what I know. Out the trunk Guerilla Style, Independent, and the visual and mental and vocabulary the whole style.
Why would you have 10 out of 15 songs featuring other artist? Good question cause my upcoming projects have that "problem" but it isnt really. At this point I dont know who the Most marketable artist on the label is yet so imma have everyone on my shit that wants to spit. All my boys, IM not about blowin up and Forgetting my boys. We come up togather. So we are all over the album. But Its not really my solo. IMma Make it a comp.
Why should a consumer buy your album; especially with a lot of features? Cause They wont get bored of one voice, one style, one perspective.
Damn if I had Only well knowns featured EVERYONE would Buy it. So Its kinda a Trick Question.

Feb 9, 2004
ALKOHOL IS THE PAST PRESENT AND THE FUTURE.......HIS DELIVERY AND BRAND NEW VOICE WILL MAKE HIS SPACE IN THIS GAME OF HIPHOP. EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING BUT DON'T KNOW WHO.........I AM WHO I AM AND WHO I AM IS A HUNGRY PRODUCER/MC. I'VE STUDIED THIS GAME TO FIND OUT IT IS NOTHING TO STUDY..JUST DO YOU. SOME PEOPLE JUST GOT IT. TIME IS HERE AND NOW. ILLEGAL ENTERTAINMENT aka THE IL 2004-2005. O&J THE 04 RUN-DMC, EPMD.