a couple of questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
is haystack considered to be part of the bay? atleast i think the name of the town or city is haystack.

does anyone know of a "gang" called DC black or DC blacks? some mexican dude was talkin shit to one of my friends and said thats on dc black and went on all about it and shit and how he was from cali.

Nov 27, 2006
is haystack considered to be part of the bay? atleast i think the name of the town or city is haystack.

does anyone know of a "gang" called DC black or DC blacks? some mexican dude was talkin shit to one of my friends and said thats on dc black and went on all about it and shit and how he was from cali.
your stupid and gay

Nov 1, 2005
they said d.c. blacks is a black prison gang in the feds..moslty folks from the washington d.c. area....a mexican claimin to be from cali and claimin d.c.blacks just shows he's full-a-shit.