a couple lines that rhyme

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2003
ay, i remain low key so dont nobody no me, out here on the dulow gettin hella nice and cozy/ chilled out like a forty in the fridge, waitin cuz caint nobody afford-for me-2 spit on they disc/ all students are now dismissed.. im ejaculatin platinum like i was takin a piss/ fuck sittin around ill build a label from the ground with a single fuckin brick/ and stay penzoil slick, smokin dayton daytonas across the state.. so much shit that i can accomplish/ without gettin cracked the fuck open like omlettes.. thats on my mom ill bomb, more than sadam-gets/ fuck a morrisette, i know shit thats truly ironic.. like when the lakers got gary payton and they choke the shit out the sonics/ or smokin blue berry bubbonic, when you a ragin alcoholic.. but it aint my place so i caint call it/

just some more bullshit.. i make the beats these days.. you can see why

May 10, 2002
lol there was some pretty good lines liked the part after fuck a morrisette, but that shit about ejaculatin platinum like i was taking a piss...that was kinda nasty...G...stay up i'll holla...1

Jul 9, 2003
i see my metaphores are too strong for ya.. you need G Double the Decaffinated version.. sorry 4 ya..

it only gets worse.. lol.. thanx 4 the back feedin man, paece

Jul 9, 2003
the funny part is.. im already knowin man

i wont write a flow if it aint easy anymore.. if it dont come to me quick, then i dont bother.. keep shit fresh.. you know

we used to shake shit up at lyrical beatdown back in the dayz.. and fuckin ironmic and shit, but not anymore..

if i had the domain id be postin my instrumentals.. we puttin out shit, workin on betterin the skills..

im knowin cat, good lookin