A Christmas Carol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Probably will be on cable for the holidays, it'd be worth your while to hold off til then.
Maybe Christmas 2010.

This will still be in theatres come this Christmas. Nothing that I can think of has ever gone from being in theatres to on DVD, let alone TV, within a month and a half of its in theatre release date.

We have had movies for so long that when we got rid of them on Thursday they were out on DVD the following Tuesday. But those are the rare movies that are in theatres for 4-5 months.

I haven't seen it but I've heard from others that it is not very good.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^Michael Jackson's This Is It was released in theaters last month and is scheduled to be released on DVD just in time for Christmas.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^They extended it in theatres through at least Thanksgiving but it wouldn't surprise me if they are trying to milk every penny out of his legacy because honestly not many people will care come next Christmas/holiday season.

Also there was a movie called Bubble by Steven Soderbergh that came out in theatres the same day it came on pay OnDemand and then out on DVD a few days later but that was an experiment.

-edit-

I was searching DVD release info on the movie while typing this. What you said was originally true but it now has a DVD release date of 02/22/10.

May 2, 2002
This release will be saved until next holiday season for release

R kids want to see this but it looks wack...I grew up on Mickey's Xmas Carol..IMO nothing beats it

Nov 8, 2007
Saw it yesterday 4 the F

but tHe 3D is fuckn sick!! The movie is a lil long

and tge fuckn voice on that candle goes with a lissspp was annoying as fuck, an the other ghost that laughed the whole time

i think DEATH was a sick!! Id give it 3.5/5