A china man going threw my garbage just woke me up....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
I thought someone was trying to break in my car or somthing so I get up, go outside n this old china man closes my garbage lid n walks away hella fast... Its kinda funny now that I think about it.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I thought someone was trying to break in my car or somthing so I get up, go outside n this old china man closes my garbage lid n walks away hella fast... Its kinda funny now that I think about it.
man thats nothign new for san jo..usually they dont leave a mess but are loud as shit @ 2am..

i was recording in manteca and went to smoke a cig outside and i heard this old Chinese bastard leaving lids flipped up. some redneck looked like he was ready to beat the old mans ass so we chilled him out and told the old guy to bounce. he nodded smiled said sum chin chang shit and went on his merry way

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i'd flash on someone going through my trash, i dunno if they tryna do some identity theft shit or anything...thats not going down

i aint even tryna sound hard but really ill walk out my house and confront a nigga over that shit

sometimes you be trashin' shit with the intent of no one seeing what it is...then this mutha fucka wanna get all nosy about your shit...nope.

i never seen it happen tho i dont think theyre bold enough to come where i live

Sep 26, 2007
fuck with an old asian person and you'll be cursed with some voodoo type shit. Just let them take your trash, it's not like you have anything important in there besides tobacco from them blunts.

Nov 1, 2004

I saw a lady doing this one time in SF, she probably had 10 bags of cans all leveled out walking like its china with a long ass pole. It was a wtf moment.... they dont go through the garbage cans here, only recycling. It use to be like 4 mexican cats working together, but lately this old asian lady gots the jump on em now. Whatever though, free money.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SHIT IN WESTMINSTER THEM ASIANS HAVE TURFS LOCKED UP ON WHO GETS WHAT DUMPSTERS AND SHIT...AT MY SONS TRAVEL BALL GAME, SOME VIETNAMESE LADY WAS CLEANING OUT THE DUGOUTS OF GATORADE BOTTLES... SEEING WHO WAS FINISHING OFF THERE DRINKS AND SHIT. I KNOW SHE HAD TO HAVE CAME UP CAUSE SHE LEFT WITH LIKE WHEELBARREL OF BOTTLES AND CANS.

Jun 21, 2006
me and my roommates collect all our empties and turn them in every 1-2 months, and usually make $30 for our effort. the first time we went we made $35 and we were like celebrities at the recycling center. this one guy was all up in our face like "damn! how long you guys been collecting? I've never seen that many cans!"
Motherfucker was probably thinking about getting some huge crack rock like Tyrone Biggums got on the chappelles show fear factor episode

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
hahahah i didnt even read none of the posts, just the title. and this shit happens to me all the time.