a blunt for me; a blunt for tech n9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2002
aight peepz, i was smokin bud, listening to techan9na.. i had a couple questions i was thinkin bout, so i decided to ask yall fools what yall think... .they are stupid questions, but i'm stoned & curious..

if tech n9ne were smokin a blunt, what type of blunt would it be? would he roll it himself? shit he could even have naked bitches layin aroond twistin that shit up.. would it be a swisher, a philly or even a vega... we know he likes the motorolas.. so wassup with tha bluntz? that's what i'm wonderin..

give ya'lls opinion on that shit

also if YOU smoke, give your preferences; & if you got naked bitches layin around, get a webcam & holla...

peace

May 3, 2002
I've been wanting to hear somebody else's opinion on this...
Do you guys think Tech N9NE is under the influence of any substance while recording his raps? If Tech N9ne were on weed, would he be able to rap as fast? Would Tech N9NE's flow speed up if he were on speed?

Nov 29, 2002
I know that Tech is not smoking weed cuz it make him aggressive
so I rolled up a blund one day ( a royal blund with jamaika rum falvour ) with a mixture of white widdow and purple haz it was a big blund and he was like man I would but I can´t so I smoked it with the Yung Gunz ...

Aug 18, 2002
aight, i WANNA know what one of them STRANGE people have ta say.. like 1 or 7 or whoever else posts.. ya'll prolly smoked wit him.. so wats the word ?

hook it up.. is it swisher or g.v. or shitty phillies or white owl(like method man)... just let me know... holla

peace

Nov 14, 2002
drdrew said:
aight peepz, i was smokin bud, listening to techan9na.. i had a couple questions i was thinkin bout, so i decided to ask yall fools what yall think... .they are stupid questions, but i'm stoned & curious..

if tech n9ne were smokin a blunt, what type of blunt would it be? would he roll it himself? shit he could even have naked bitches layin aroond twistin that shit up.. would it be a swisher, a philly or even a vega... we know he likes the motorolas.. so wassup with tha bluntz? that's what i'm wonderin..

give ya'lls opinion on that shit

also if YOU smoke, give your preferences; & if you got naked bitches layin around, get a webcam & holla...

peace

Well over here in NY Phillies are for punks. I think Tech Nizzle would keep it street, pass over the garcia vegas and go straight for the real.... VANILLA DUTCHMASTERS.. Of course he'd twist that shit himself, unless he's rollin in which case he'd get too distracted and wind up having someone do it for him.... (just like me).

Only thing I know is that I hope Tech like Dutchies full of KB's, because when he comes to New York, I'm smokin' that kid Zer0 style..

Aug 18, 2002
fuck yea, that exactly what i wanna hear peepz.... them Optimos might blow your head off if you aint careful.. but they like 3 bucks a pack... whew! - them perfectos is only 1.80 per pack & dont fall apart.. i aint never had a dutch vanilla flav.. gotta try dat shit

peace

Nov 14, 2002
I like to twist Backwoods too. They're a fuckin' pain in the ass, but worth it in the longrun.

I heard you can't find Dutchmasters in the midwest and that everyone rolls up White Owl's... Odd. Those optimo's are ok, but if you want to blow some money, you can buy a 3.00 Garcia Vega "crystal", which I guess is called "crystal" because they come in glass tubes.

I couldn't really give a fuck what kind of cigar it is as long as I can twist that shit up... Dutchmasters are a buck a piece around here so that's what I stick with. It's what's packed inside it that concerns me.

::Zer0 doesn't like weed, he just likes the warm smoke in his lungs::

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i will tell you both song to "chief" to......

its called......."i wanna smoke"-by gangsta pat.......its on kazaa....

peep it......shit will make you wanna just keep smokin and smokin.....

out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.